Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2019) | The Snowball Challenge (65 days)

Rhino Keeper
    Juniper and aspen have the same drops

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    None as the videos don't load. : )

Edit add -
    Re: Juniper - wonderful on the mink drop, thanks for posting. : ) ShortDanzr, what decos? Same as Aspen? (Ice blocks, paths, wreath posts, red sleigh, everhearth etc as on page 1)?
    juniper has given me what is on page 1. its nice to get some christmas deco
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Farm Supplier
    I am a bit confused. Yesterday i’ve got Tuftkin from Baron’s tent, then - while waiting fo the new prize to appear - i crafted two snowballs in the trade wagon. When the tent reset, snowball inventory shows 6 snowballs instead of 8. Looks like snowballs collected when Baron’s tent was in reset mode did not accumulate. Is this known issue or am i doing something wrong?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    I am a bit confused. Yesterday i’ve got Tuftkin from Baron’s tent, then - while waiting fo the new prize to appear - i crafted two snowballs in the trade wagon. When the tent reset, snowball inventory shows 6 snowballs instead of 8. Looks like snowballs collected when Baron’s tent was in reset mode did not accumulate. Is this known issue or am i doing something wrong?
    Unfortunately you're total is correct. The free snowballs never raise your total over 6.
    Next time collect your 6 free snowballs and then collect the ones you craft. In that order.

Fashion Designer
    Tuftkin has not reappeared since the first day.

Fingers crossed.

Executive Chef
    I'm waiting on Tuftkin too. Got one early on. I hope he's still in there somewhere.
    But we still have 40 (plus or minus 1) days yet.
    Or maybe something phenomenal in January. Uh. Yea right.

Update: it's been a few days and still not another tuftkin. I have the Present Skunkupine now, but quite frankly have not been to impressed by its drops.
    I only need to throw cabbages one more time to get the fawn.
    I got the Icy Kitsunicorn for its looks. It black flagged an orange for me. Not impressed.
    I wonder if I should get that 2nd Present Skunkupine.
    Last edited by riverly; 01-02-20 at 09:51 AM.

Fashion Designer
    With the monster hunt on, the craft for snowballs is missing from the trade wagon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    With the monster hunt on, the craft for snowballs is missing from the trade wagon.
    Yes that and please tell me they're still keeping track of my rotten cabbages because I would be beyond mad if my cabbages are lost.

Executive Chef
    No way to see the total count of cabbages. And no snowball craft. I really wanted to do a snowball craft overnight to bring my snowballs up to 25.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here...no snowball craft and no way to verify our inventory of cabbages!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>