Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2019) | The Snowball Challenge (65 days)

Host(ess)
    Where are the videos to get an extra 6 per day?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4taz View Post
    Where are the videos to get an extra 6 per day?
    You may get the option to watch promotional videos once you have depleted your stock of cabbages (if you're not stockpiling them). The main HUB thread has info on this topic. Link on page 1.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ginerp View Post
    I have been thinking about this and actually think that some of it may be too good to be true and I must be miscalculating something. Hear me out!...

That can't possibly be true that I could get 700 cabbages out of this deal, is it?
    It's not, at least not for me. I think once you get to 0 snowballs AND 0 cabbages, you can watch videos to earn (up to certain number) but once you are banking cabbages, you can't earn.

I have 244 cabbages and while I now have the video option (didn't yesterday), it refuses to load the video. So I can't watch or earn any. I don't think this is a glitch? I think it's trying to force me to exchange cabbages before giving any via video. The Barons Tent is like the anti-event right now.

Fashion Designer
    Could we please have something like a limited edition New Years alicorn as the "Whose Challenge is it?" goal prize for January??? That would make the 2 for 1 make more sense. I just don't think the low daily energy dropped kitsunecorn is much of a motivator.

Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    It's not, at least not for me. I think once you get to 0 snowballs AND 0 cabbages, you can watch videos to earn (up to certain number) but once you are banking cabbages, you can't earn.

I have 244 cabbages and while I now have the video option (didn't yesterday), it refuses to load the video. So I can't watch or earn any. I don't think this is a glitch? I think it's trying to force me to exchange cabbages before giving any via video. The Barons Tent is like the anti-event right now.
    I have a stockpile of cabbages and the video worked for me.

Farm Supplier
    I thought this was Christmas season, but this is more like a GRINCHMAS move.

I am not usually one to complain, but I have been a loyal player of CS for almost 4 years even through all of the event debacles. I have always been supportive of S8, and as you can imagine, I have spent quite a bit of money in the 4 years. For some reason this one really got to me. Maybe because it goes past game-play and into respect.

To charge us to use our own inventory when we already shelled out a ton of gems (IE money) for the cabbage hut to begin with is so disrespectful. Taking a form of currency and making it invalid leaves me, and I can only assume others, feeling like I have been stolen from and like S8 is the thief. Yes, I understand it will become valid again in February, but what about the items we should have had a chance to buy, but missed out on because they decided to change the form of currency? Plus, what is to keep them from doing it again every season effectively changing it permanently - snowballs for winter, Easter egg for spring, beach ball for summer, pumpkin for fall. Always having to trade in what we have earned of one set for the other. Our cabbage hut now obsolete. It is a slippery slope. If snowball trading is a success, they just might try something like this. Then we might be buying seasonal huts that only come out once a year!

I mean most of my other games are giving things to their players, not ripping them off, tricking them, or false advertising to mislead. For example, we can watch a video for a SNOWBALL. I watched 5 videos yesterday and got no snowballs or cabbage. Many others either got no snowballs or they did got cabbage. Cabbage is not the same as snowballs.

This would have been darling if we would have come on to find our cabbage covered in snow and simply converted to snowballs. If they really wanted something new or different they could have possibly done something with the OPTION to convert 2 or 3 into a mega snowball that is guaranteed to hit one of the prize spots. I dont know. They have to be smarter then what they did though. This is just bad business too. You want happy customers. This did not achieve that.

Sorry for the long read.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-06-19 at 11:46 PM. Reason: inappropriate comments removed. If you want more info, please PM me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I have a stockpile of cabbages and the video worked for me.
    Me too.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    You will receive up to 6 Snowballs per day
    I didn't receive anything today.

Rhino Keeper
    What sunny hook said. Thank you. Don't burglaries go up around Christmas? 'Cuz someone just broke into my house and tried to steal my Brussel sprouts,

Seriously, I think it is a robbery attempt too. And the 6 hr timer is ludicrous. Another gem grab.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    I didn't receive anything today.
    Do you have your six from yesterday? They are noncumulative. So if you did not use the gems from yesterday you will not get the ones from today and so one. Also, this means in order to get 1 grand prize we have to hit every small prize in one try. 6 small prizes to find, 6 snowball chances. The chance of that happening once is so slim. The chance of it happening 4 times to get the fawnicorn for WHOSE CHALLENGE IS IT? - astronomically slim.. without gems that is.