Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2019) | The Snowball Challenge (65 days)

Fashion Designer
    I've never seen an option to watch videos in the Baron's tent.

Rhino Keeper
    Was going to get one more prize for the pumpkin spice cow but now I can?t as it?s changed to snowballs rip cabbages rip cow. I like the look of four prizes in the tent one of which is in there today but with 6 snowballs only in there and I have to give 2 cabbages for 1 snowball and it?s a 6 hour wait is a slap in the face. It?s the last event all over again but barons tent style. If it was the s8 developers goal to see how many players both paying and non playing they could lose in the fastest time possible they?re in the running for an award.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by madameleota13 View Post
    And fourth, to add insult to injury, if I even had the videos, you?re gonna give me...cabbages?
    Actually it was reported that when you watch a video a cabbage will be taken from you.
    I wish I can check what's going on with my cabbages but I don't know how.
    We suppose to have 2 snowballs per video but looks like it's 1 or 0 in reality.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    Actually it was reported that when you watch a video a cabbage will be taken from you.
    I wish I can check what's going on with my cabbages but I don't know how.
    We suppose to have 2 snowballs per video but looks like it's 1 or 0 in reality.
    You can check your amount of Gabbages in the Trade Wagon.
    There is a new Snowball trade and your Gabbages show up as the 'ingredient' for the Snowball.

Executive Chef
    I just got my first Gabbage Hut at the last Monster hunt (and sacrificed a lot of other things for it).
    Collected 60 Gabbages since than and looked foreword to some new/ cool/ festive prizes this month.
    Well obviously not the case this month or the next.. a BIG disappointment this whole Snowball thing!

I'm not gonna trade them, and I hope collecting from my Gabbage Hut goes well (they continue to be added to the rest)

I feel like a lot of decisions are made with long term players in mind. Those who have a LOT of Gabbages... get them to spent them all.
    And the last Pigg event.. challenge the bored players?
    I don't like it, I don't appreciate it and I don't feel appreciated as a player.
    They're not creating a festive/ thankful/ happy atmosphere (around the holidays) with all these things.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    You can check your amount of Gabbages in the Trade Wagon.
    There is a new Snowball trade and your Gabbages show up as the 'ingredient' for the Snowball.
    Thank you! I forgot I even have the Trade Wagon because it's locked up for hours making snowballs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The videos will give you 2 Rotten Cabbages.
    According to Pika, videos will now give2 cabbages.

So is the process now
    Watch video
    Wait6 hours
    Use energy to collect snowball?

If so, you won't be using the snowballs from videos on today's item (not prize

Edit, I just watched videos and did receive 2 cabbages for each video.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 12-06-19 at 06:03 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I just got my first Gabbage Hut at the last Monster hunt (and sacrificed a lot of other things for it).
    Collected 60 Gabbages since than and looked foreword to some new/ cool/ festive prizes this month.
    Well obviously not the case this month or the next.. a BIG disappointment this whole Snowball thing!

I'm not gonna trade them, and I hope collecting from my Gabbage Hut goes well (they continue to be added to the rest)

I feel like a lot of decisions are made with long term players in mind. Those who have a LOT of Gabbages... get them to spent them all.
    And the last Pigg event.. challenge the bored players?
    I don't like it, I don't appreciate it and I don't feel appreciated as a player.
    They're not creating a festive/ thankful/ happy atmosphere (around the holidays) with all these things.
    Even some long term players who had hoarded energy couldn't finish that last event. Even players who spent gems and real money couldn't finish either so that pig event wasn't designed for anyone specifically except those who were determined enough and willing to spend serious money and those who were fortunate enough to get good drops from the mines.
    I'm still collecting cabbages from my hut and tracking how many I have in the trade wagon. I plan to throw the free six snowballs just for extra rotten cabbages and whatever other randomness I get in the tent.
    Many of us who have cabbages stored up are not willing to trade 2 for one snowball, my dear. Terrible deal that one. It takes time to store them cabbages up you know! I can't see myself throwing away one cabbage every trade. And there is no way to make enough snowballs in time anyway, so if I wanted the prizes the only real way to get them would be to purchase them using gems. If someone reports a massive energy dropper or multi trade ticket or expansion permit dropper I might consider using my gems to get it. An alicorn for 180 gems isn't bad.

Executive Chef
    Storm8 YOU NEED TO FIX THIS ASAP!

The 6hr timer is ridiculous and makes this entire thing useless.
    The timer to trade Cabbages for a Snowball should be no longer than 1min!

2 Cabbages for 1 Snowball is a bit stingy in this holiday season ... but keep that if you must.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Even some long term players who had hoarded energy couldn't finish that last event. Even players who spent gems and real money couldn't finish either so that pig event wasn't designed for anyone specifically except those who were determined enough and willing to spend serious money and those who were fortunate enough to get good drops from the mines.
    I'm still collecting cabbages from my hut and tracking how many I have in the trade wagon. I plan to throw the free six snowballs just for extra rotten cabbages and whatever other randomness I get in the tent.
    Many of us who have cabbages stored up are not willing to trade 2 for one snowball, my dear. Terrible deal that one. It takes time to store them cabbages up you know! I can't see myself throwing away one cabbage every trade. And there is no way to make enough snowballs in time anyway, so if I wanted the prizes the only real way to get them would be to purchase them using gems. If someone reports a massive energy dropper or multi trade ticket or expansion permit dropper I might consider using my gems to get it. An alicorn for 180 gems isn't bad.
    Thanks for reminding me it can still be interesting to throw the 6 free Snowballs every day!

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast