Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2019) | The Snowball Challenge (65 days)

Fashion Designer
    I?m so confused. How do you get the 6 free snowballs? I have zero in my tent. I had collected from my huts yesterday before the event started. I?ve force closed and have updated version.

I have a snowball ready to collect in my tent but I?m not sure if I should collect yet. Should I wait till my huts are ready for collection? Should I watch the video now or wait on that also?

Executive Chef
    To Destie: Thanks for doing the math. It confirms my decision to not sweat this one out( like the previous event).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I?m so confused. How do you get the 6 free snowballs? I have zero in my tent. I had collected from my huts yesterday before the event started. I?ve force closed and have updated version.

I have a snowball ready to collect in my tent but I?m not sure if I should collect yet. Should I wait till my huts are ready for collection? Should I watch the video now or wait on that also?
    I thought those were first snowballs were "freebies" everyone got. Check the version of your CastlevStory game. Maybe?

Ok. I reread your post, and you've got the right version. Maybe contact Support. But don't ask for help for gameplay. It just gives automatic response. I think you select "other". It's been a while since I've done that.

Or you can report it in Bugs and Issues thread.

Have you checked your app to see if there's an update pending?
    Last edited by riverly; 12-06-19 at 07:27 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post

I would wait till you get your free 6 Snowballs. If you collect the one from your Trade Wagon now and then the free ones get added, you'll get a maximum of 6 (so you'll get 5 for free instead of 6, that would be a shame)
    If you wait till you have the 6 for free, the one from your Trade Wagon will go 'on top of that' giving you a total of 7 Snowballs.
    But I don't know why you haven't got the 6 Free ones yet.. sorrie and good luck!

Edit, You can collect from the Gabbage Huts anytime. They still drop Gabbages and have nothing to do with your Snowballs (except that you can trade 2 Gabbages for 1 Snowball)

Rhino Keeper
    So only got offered to watch only 1 video and got 0 snowballs.

Edit: watched second video, again NO Snowballs!

PikaSquirrel, can you look into this please? Thanks
    Last edited by topmom952; 12-06-19 at 09:35 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    So only got offered to watch only 1 video and got 0 snowballs.

Edit: watched second video, again NO Snowballs!

PikaSquirrel, can you look into this please? Thanks
    NO you get rotten cabbage, those need to be converted in the trade wagon. I got confused as well at the beginning.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I assume the videos work the same in that you only have a certain daily allotment. Any that you use for the cabbage hut CANNOT be used for the general random chance daily videos on the main view. Is this correct?

I can usually get 2-3 gems a day and I?ve gotten 3 alis overall.

Unless you are combining 6 daily snowballs with the video snowballs with your own converted supply, using up the daily videos seems like a waste to me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    NO you get rotten cabbage, those need to be converted in the trade wagon. I got confused as well at the beginning.
    Then where do I get the 6 daily snowballs? I’m very confused. Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    It's supposed to be fixed
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1605001
    Last edited by olcastle; 12-06-19 at 12:18 PM. Reason: grammar

Rhino Keeper
    This is just ridiculous. And they don?t even provide any info on what these items drop. Are we supposed to blindly spend 50 cabbages to get something that drops stuff we are maxed on?