Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2019) | The Snowball Challenge (65 days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lmirul View Post
    Hi federerGOAT, could you please let us know how much energy it drops once you start collecting? Wondering if it's a 2+ or 4+ energy dropper =)
    Note: Chance to drop material or energy

Nightclub Owner
    Post 51 also has the snowman garden decoration card pic
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    well so far the prize i won (garden snowman) is only a decoration (1x1) no timer..
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Ok, I'm trying to just grit my teeth so I can update the first page (technically, it's not Post 1 since SW moved Baron Tent posts from the bonfire thread over here and one was timestamped before I started this thread).

I am beside myself with angry disgust over this new development, right on the heels of the disastrous pig event. The tent prizes are new, yes but they are NOT worth over double the cost (1 snowball = 2 cabbages AND takes 6 hours to convert!?! Beyond ridiculous). The fact we're still saying "prizes" to refer to Tent items is flat-out wrong & now officially dumb.

At any rate... here are the 2 items in my and my second account's tents. Don't know their names or drops yet but just posting pix so I can add em to the list on page 1.
    Attachment 54092 and Attachment 54093

Executive Chef
    Got it already bobbyrae, thx

So we don't even get to keep the cabbages that drop from the hut for the next two months?? This is completely ridiculous. We spend gems buying them & now we can't work on our stockpile?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by allisonoconnell View Post
    So we don't even get to keep the cabbages that drop from the hut for the next two months?? This is completely ridiculous. We spend gems buying them & now we can't work on our stockpile?
    They're still getting added to your total but instead of seeing your total cabbages in the tent, you can see your total in the Trade Wagon. I was worried about this as well but they are still accumulating - I guess I'll give s8 a half a point for that.

Edit: (friend of mine got the Ice Sculpture, since they don't use the forum I asked for the pics and info)

Ice Sculpture - 1x1 Deco Only:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2719.PNG 
Views:	4608 
Size:	360.4 KB 
ID:	54097Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2720.PNG 
Views:	71 
Size:	316.5 KB 
ID:	54098
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 12-05-19 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    They're still getting added to your total but instead of seeing your total cabbages in the tent, you can see your total in the Trade Wagon. I was worried about this as well but they are still accumulating - I guess I'll give s8 a half a point for that.
    I can see my total in the trade wagon, but it didn't change after collecting from my hut, and I'm not maxed on them :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Wow! I'm just dumbfounded!
    S8, you are essentially cutting our buying power in half! I guess that's one way to get the hoarders to use up their stockpile! You have reached a new low. And like NW this could be the straw that breaks the camels back. SMH!
    Add me to this list! Unbelievable new lows of greed, on the heels of an event that was deemed by the majority of S8 CUSTOMERS (yes, S8, that's what we are!) to be an utter failure. Customers vote with their feet S8, and these feet are about to walk toward more fun pastures!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

I've literally spent thousands of dollars on this game over the last few years (maxed out on most gem purchases, including weekly Alicorns and have upwards of 150 dailies). I stuck it out through the demise of main story goals and advent of weekly events that have become increasingly more difficult to finish without gemming through (I have a demanding full time job and no time to babysit a game). I rarely complained. But now I feel the game is no longer about enjoyment for the players and more about greed. And that, I will not support. Kudos, Storm 8. You've just lost another one of your most reliable and supportive fans.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by allisonoconnell View Post
    I can see my total in the trade wagon, but it didn't change after collecting from my hut, and I'm not maxed on them :/
    I just collected and my total changed to reflect the new collection in the trade wagon. I doubt whoever is coming up with these new ideas is really thinking things through. The snowball idea is cute but to echo others, it’s pretty ridiculous how it’s being rolled out. I don’t like any of the prizes for December either.

Fashion Designer
    I’m a little wary about spending my cabbages.. I only have 24 (no hut) and it took a long time to save them up! I like the snowball idea, I just think they should drop from some kind of Xmas themed thing.. or maybe just from cottages or something.

I bought the snowball pile for 30 gems and got 5 snowballs. I didn’t spend them. So with the 6 freebie ones, I should have 11 right? My total only reflects the 6 freebies.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast