Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940 LastLast

Thread: 12/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2019) | The Snowball Challenge (65 days)

Rhino Keeper
    Same Yuki. : D I walked away w the grand prize, veeeerrry awesome, and three deco dropping snow peeps, 2 adorable grumpy green skunkupines, 7 tuftkins (yaaaay!) 1 icy kitsunecorne (just for cuteness because I thought it was the last day, used up all my snowballs then I got another tuftkin, but the snow piles were on sale so it wasn't that bad).

And a partridge in a pear tree. Just kidding. : )

But it has transformed my board layout and has been worth every gem spent. Would totally welcome again.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yukigray View Post
    I have to say after my initial grump over the snowball event, I ended up liking it quite well.

Yes I did spend money but it was one of very few times it actually felt worth it. It really helped to have the gnomes that dropped snowballs, I didn't get a lot each day but still it meant I didn't have to "just" spend money. So overall why did it feel worth it? The prizes were both cute and good energy droppers. The barons prize turned out to be a weekly energy dropper, which was awesome (I only have a few weeklies) and the Candy Tufkin is a daily but its not a tiny daily. I have had the candys drop from 5-12 energy daily but mostly 5, which is still decent. I also like the kitsunicorns because they work like a fruit tree but cuter and once in a while you get a pie. I started out with a plan to get one green skunkupine, 1 candy, 1 kitsunicorn and 1 snowperson. I wound up getting 2 kitsunicorns, 1 skunkupine, 1 snowperson and 6 candy tufkins (literally every one that came up including a last hurrah one today). Overall I would totally do it again. Thanks storm8.
    I got 9 candy tufkins! It was amazing!
    StormID: neferlala

Fashion Designer
    I’m still getting snowballs dropping from my gnomes! Are they accumulating somewhere for a future event or are they supposed to have been switched off?

Rhino Keeper
    ham: whoop whoop! : D

GC: no one knows if we will have the snowball thing next year or not. Despite protest at the start, my voice included, it turned out pretty awesome, my opinion included. Let's hope they DO repeat it, and we will have a ma-huge-ous pile of snowballs to chuck at the baron next December. And will STILL want to spend cash because the prizes are so awesome. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I got 9 candy tufkins! It was amazing!
    Lucky you.

I got four.

One came on the very first day, and the last two came in the last week of the event.

Nightclub Owner
    One of my gnomes still drops snowballs. Where does the snowball go? Are they accumulating?🤷🏽*♀️

Nightclub Owner
    I got 3 snowballs from my gnomes today...why are they still dropping snowballs?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've sent a request through about the snowballs for more info. Will post when I know more... thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've sent a request through about the snowballs for more info. Will post when I know more... thanks!
    Thank YOU. : )

Executive Chef
    I would hope that the snowballs would come back next year, and the gnomes continue to drop them until then
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx