Thread: 12/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2019) | The Snowball Challenge (65 days)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    Does anyone really believe that the snowballs will revert to cabbages again in February? CS is getting us used to paying double for mostly useless deco. As usual, I will be lucky to have a chance to get anything useful more than 2-3 times a month. I keep getting the same useless deco day after day. I predict that the snowballs will turn into something else that costs 2 cabbages and a 6 hr. timer. I have never seen anything in this game that gets easier or cheaper to get once the rules are changed. While I hope CS keeps their word about things going back to normal, I expect that we are seeing the new normal being phased in since they probably won't just quit the Baron's tent like they did the Fortune Teller tent. I wasn't impressed with the Baron's Tent mini game to begin with, but now it's not worth wasting time to find deco after deco and paying twice the price for stuff that will sit in storage because it doesn't drop anything or mostly useless stuff. I don't see any reason to quit playing the game, but until I see a prize that I know drops guarantee daily energy, I don't plan on spending snowballs or anything else that costs 2 rotten cabbages per throw and tying up a craft building for 6 hrs/ snowball. Any guesses what will replace the snowballs if they keep the 2 for 1 plus 6 hrs model? What's the chance that if our snowballs do revert to cabbages, we'll get 2 cabbages/1 snowballs back? I hope that I am just feeling unduly pessimistic about this snowball debacle and we'll get back to normal again. I suppose it could happen. Maybe?
    I don't recall seeing anything about the Snowballs changing into anything in February. Did I miss it? I've been under the impression that when the tent changes out next month that the Snowballs will simply disappear.

I'm hoping that the tent will go back to Cabbages but who knows. If they do decide to do another form of currency I hope they'll at least release deco that drops the new currency again. The Christmas Gnomes have been dropping Snowballs pretty regularly in my realm so now if I could just get something good in rotation I'd be happy. I've had nothing but the cloud and snowman alternating for weeks!