Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2019) | The Snowball Challenge (65 days)

Executive Chef
    i concur that cabbages are back early
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    The switch back to cabbages is confusing since the snowball event items are still the prizes. Plus I still can craft snowballs and the snowball pile is still for sale.

Fashion Designer
    my tent timer just reset and I logged in. I got the ice statue prize, and my cabbages back EARLY. My 14 snowballs were gone ( I would have liked to have had the chance to use them!!)

Things are definitely out of sync in the game, and conflict with what we have been told on this thread about the end time for this event!
    Last edited by farmerted7; 02-07-20 at 06:26 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    My snowball challenge said 14 hours to go as of 7am EST. Winter prizes were still there, but cabbages were back. I was able to win the Icy Fawnicorn despite throwing cabbages and not snowballs (my remaining snowballs are gone). Interestingly, the ability to craft snowballs from cabbages remains in my Trade Wagon. Alas, no Tufkin or Icy K today, but at least I won the Icy Fawnicorn by completing the challenge.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Host(ess)
    There are supposed to be 14 hours left for the snowballs but my tent went back to cabbages today. I had 35-36 snowballs and was waiting for the prize to switch over because Id already won the snowman garden that was there yesterday. All that time and energy collecting snowballs wasted. I dont have a cabbage hut and was excited to see an opportunity to finally get some prizes but none of the winter ones appealed to me. I got the snowman garden a couple weeks ago thinking it would look cute with past winter snowpeople I have but the scale is all wrong, its smaller than the rest. I figured whatever came up today (the baron snowman) would be better than nothing. And now I get nothing. Thanks S8! Im so tired of collecting, chopping, managing resources, building staggering numbers of items, etc only to run out of time waiting for goal materials to drop and not get the prizes. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	42D368DA-956D-4C03-922D-C94013375FCA.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	161.2 KB 
ID:	54566
    ~ Always adding new neighbors. My storm8 id is auntprish

Fashion Designer
    The elf gnomes are still dropping snowballs, but I can't use them in the tent. Will the gnomes start dropping cabbages instead, now that the snowball event is (almost) over? I'm hopeful 😁

Overall I'm very happy with this event! I have collected 861 cabbages, 5 candy cane tuftkins, 2 present skunkupines, Aspen the snow man and the icy fawnicorn

Rhino Keeper
    Uhm, not cool changing the rules on snowballs. Hope February prizes are something good and not a bunch of repeat dogs and griffena (or whatever she is)

Fashion Designer
    Agrrr, the switch is pulled to early again. I have over 50 snowballs and was going to throw for whatever show up in the tent these last two days. Will snowballs be back again next year? Should I continue to stock them up collecting my Christmas gnomes?

I don't care be it snowballs or cabbages as long as we get exciting new prizes like this time. Kudos and thanks to S8, and I hope you keep this up

My 16 snowballs were gone this morning. I don?t have a cabbage hut. I was hoping for the present skunkupine today. I did get three tuftkins, kitsucorn, and the fawn.

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i concur that cabbages are back early
    We are looking into this issue now!