Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2019) | The Snowball Challenge (65 days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Aspen also drops Ice Block.

Have we ever had this before?

Edit: Just checked the ‘Inventory’ post. Ice Block was for sale in Jan for 80 gems.
    Oh, darn it! You mean it will more than pay for itself with enough drops? Gak! I don't want to be tempted to get another Aspen snowman if it shows up in my tent (and with so many days remaining it is quite likely) because I am still sore about the snowball economy and lack of video loading, plus, that previous wallet-sucking event I couldn't finish. BUT really cool stuff is part of why I love the game. Sigh.

Thanks for posting about the awesomeness! I guess. ; )

Goodness, now I am upset that S8 is offering good value?!? No, it's that I still want a proper apology for the previous event and I really am put off by the 6 hour conversion time and halved cabbage situation here.

But I am pleased about the Aspen drops.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    It's not, at least not for me. I think once you get to 0 snowballs AND 0 cabbages, you can watch videos to earn (up to certain number) but once you are banking cabbages, you can't earn.

I have 244 cabbages and while I now have the video option (didn't yesterday), it refuses to load the video. So I can't watch or earn any. I don't think this is a glitch? I think it's trying to force me to exchange cabbages before giving any via video. The Barons Tent is like the anti-event right now.

I stock piles cabbages as well and when I watch a movie it gives ZERO.
    I did exchange two for one, but that gave me 7 chances but on average I use 20 to win a prize.
    So I am out
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Aspen also drops Ice Block.

Have we ever had this before?

Edit: Just checked the ‘Inventory’ post. Ice Block was for sale in Jan for 80 gems.
    Ice Block - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A large and constantly cold block of ice!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Town
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 1x1
    Royal Points: 15
    Requirements: 80 gems
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Events: New Year Market Sale - January 2019
    Cap: 99
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1559457
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Everyone here talking about getting free videos every day and I'm here on Android hoping it MIGHT show up once this year. >_>

Nightclub Owner
    Asked around for some info/pics for the fist post, here's today's efforts:

Icy Kitsunecorn, 1x1, 22 Hour Timer, Drops: $50, Apple x3, Lemon x3, Orange x5, Sugar, Lemonade, Orange Cobble, Apple Pie, Golden Apple
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Icy Kitsunecorn A.PNG 
Views:	64 
Size:	348.1 KB 
ID:	54158Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Icy Kitsunecorn B.PNG 
Views:	43 
Size:	336.0 KB 
ID:	54159

Snowman Baron, 1x1, Deco Only:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snowman Baron A.PNG 
Views:	36 
Size:	349.1 KB 
ID:	54160Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snowman Baron B.PNG 
Views:	39 
Size:	313.6 KB 
ID:	54161

Candy Cane Tuftkin has dropped: $50, Wood x3, Living Wood, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fey Crystal, Glimmerdust, Earth Wisp, Energy
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 12-08-19 at 01:52 PM.

Executive Chef
    Thanks soo much AS! I wish the timer wasn't 6 hours, I would love to try to get some of these items! But since some months the items I want never show up, and because I don't want snoballs just sitting in inventory In Case something I want shows up, I still am uncomfortable participating in this.....if I ever have 600 cabbages I might bite, but not with barely 100 or so
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 12-08-19 at 04:02 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, watched 5 videos and received 0 snowballs. Thought this only happened to me till I read through this thread.

My tent timer is about to reset so let see what happens today

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    Okay, watched 5 videos and received 0 snowballs. Thought this only happened to me till I read through this thread.

My tent timer is about to reset so let see what happens today
    Did you receive the two cabbages per video as you were meant to or did you receive nothing at all?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Did you receive the two cabbages per video as you were meant to or did you receive nothing at all?
    Hold up. Was expecting the snowball count to go up. Just checked on my cabbages and I did in fact receive 10 more. Thanks for the clarification, AnnirasSweets. Issue averted
    Last edited by maridadi; 12-08-19 at 11:13 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    Hold up. Was expecting the snowball count to go up. Just checked on my cabbages and I did in fact receive 10 more. Thanks for the clarification, AnnirasSweets. Issue averted
    OMG. I FINALLY get it. D'oh! Thank you all for persistent explaining! Even I understand now! : D

Except my videos don't even load, at least not yet. I will keep trying.

PS My Aspen dropped a wreath lamppost too. So far, Xmas paths (2 at a time) and a lamppost. Paths seem most frequent, it we know things can be different of different people's accounts.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.