Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2019) | The Snowball Challenge (65 days)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    This snow ball idea seems utterly TERRIBLE. To turn our hard efforts to save up cabbages into NOTHING. Trade 2 for 1 - ( HOW IS THAT FAIR) -> in 6 hours!. You need 25 to get one good prize - assuming you have worst luck and have to throw all of them - it makes 150 hours of crafting to get just ONE Grand Prize! And 50 cabbages, which should cost 25 max.

It seems so unfair that we can't use cabbages before those terrible snowballs melt.

not to mention that so far- the videos in tent to get snow balls don't work - you watch the video for ZERO snowballs.
    Not to mention 25 energy per prize to collect all those snowballs.

Nightclub Owner
    So wait... you're telling me that I can't participate in the tent this month unless I turn my cabbages into snowballs?

This is way beyond ridiculous s8. We've been asking for new tent prizes, so I guess we should be happy they did that much but to then charge us double the cabbages to have a chance at winning those prizes? The phrase "adding insult to injury" springs to mind!

I can't even....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    So wait... you're telling me that I can't participate in the tent this month unless I turn my cabbages into snowballs?

This is way beyond ridiculous s8. We've been asking for new tent prizes, so I guess we should be happy they did that much but to then charge us double the cabbages to have a chance at winning those prizes? The phrase "adding insult to injury" springs to mind!

I can't even....
    Yep, I wish we could pay for gems in snowballs instead of actual currency....

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone collected from the Cabbage Hut since this ridiculousness started? I have more than 5 hours until I can collect. Are we getting anything? Cabbages that are on hold until February OR are we getting snowballs? Snowballs would be nice, but then we would be getting the equivalent of two cabbages a day so I doubt that S8 would do that.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LawyerLynn View Post
    Has anyone collected from the Cabbage Hut since this ridiculousness started? I have more than 5 hours until I can collect. Are we getting anything? Cabbages that are on hold until February OR are we getting snowballs? Snowballs would be nice, but then we would be getting the equivalent of two cabbages a day so I doubt that S8 would do that.
    My Huts both dropped a Rotten Cabbage but whether that's actually being added to my total is anybody's guess. At this point I wouldn't be surprised to find that my other RC droppers suddenly stopped dropping them during this Snowball fest!

Fashion Designer
    What on Earth are they thinking? Am I right in that the cabbages are gone til February??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    What on Earth are they thinking? Am I right in that the cabbages are gone til February??
    Seems like that. It is TERRIBLE.

Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Cabbages will return in February, and any Cabbages you do not trade for Snowballs will remain in your inventory. You will receive up to 6 Snowballs per day, and receive 2 Cabbages now from watching videos in the tent.
    Last edited by SgtBeebo; 12-05-19 at 02:24 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Trade 2 for 1 - ( HOW IS THAT FAIR) -> in 6 hours!.
    How do you know all that - 2 for 1, 6 hours??? My Trade Wagon is empty. Do I have a glitch again?

Executive Chef
    Yes, it is in trade waggon.
    Takes 6 hours to craft 2 cabbages into Snowball.

And so far - videos in the tent give ZERO snowballs - this is also a bug ( which they will hopefully fix).

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast