Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2019) | The Snowball Challenge (65 days)

Rhino Keeper
    UNBELIEVABLE! Well, i won't have time to convert that many cabbages anyway so this "event" is a bust from the get-go!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I?m a little wary about spending my cabbages.. I only have 24 (no hut) and it took a long time to save them up! I like the snowball idea, I just think they should drop from some kind of Xmas themed thing.. or maybe just from cottages or something.

I bought the snowball pile for 30 gems and got 5 snowballs. I didn?t spend them. So with the 6 freebie ones, I should have 11 right? My total only reflects the 6 freebies.
    Put in a ticket with Support, this new software is glitchy. I made snoballs in all 4 accounts' Trade Wagons, but one account didn't add it to the snowball inventory in the Baron's Tent.

I saw videos only after I spent all 6 snoballs, but didn't always get credit(snoballs) for watching them.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I just collected my snowball from the Trade Wagon and then checked the Tent and it now shows 7.

For those who've gotten a prize already, have you had to clear the board? It going to take more than 6 right?

Guys, just forget about the cabbage conversion that is nothing but a bucket of squirrels. A distraction to try and make it seem like you can get the prizes without spending money when you really can't.

The new set up is simple if you want a prize it will cost you 180 gems, if you want the grand prize it will cost you 720 gems. You might be able to save a few by buying snow piles assuming you get at least 5 snowballs per pile that is only 7 gems per snowball (otherwise 8.1). If you are a lucky person and it takes less than 25 snowballs per prize then you will save a few gems that way. Just don't look at it as anything other than a purchase or you are chasing squirrels.

I don't know if I will participate or not. I really dislike their dishonesty and this game is getting very expensive. I'm thinking about taking up a cheaper hobby like collecting diamonds or yachts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sorry NW, I moved out that first post that went there with the timestamp, so it's back as it was.... didn't realise or think to check. Sorry about that.
    No worries, SW ... and I just saw your edit to the bottom of my first page entry. I'm actually working on it & adding stuff too for better clarity so if it's too much or whatever, just lemme know or just delete it all or tell me if you just prefer to take it back over.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh my, I didn?t show any videos to watch, clicked the + button to check and accidentally bought 22 snowballs for, I believe, 189 gems. So, so mad. everyone be very careful!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    FYI: my cabbage hut is still dropping cabbages, not snowballs.
    That's correct. You have to trade them in the trade wagon for snowballs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Oh my, I didn?t show any videos to watch, clicked the + button to check and accidentally bought 22 snowballs for, I believe, 189 gems. So, so mad. everyone be very careful!
    Oh no, that sucks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1A4A9C2D-11E3-4D0A-9416-1DF118825F09.jpg 
Views:	13926 
Size:	118.6 KB 
ID:	54116

...I was just adding that option to the first post as a way to get snowballs. Sorry you bought them accidentally. I'm assuming the option to watch a video doesn't appear in the Tent unless you have less than 6 snowballs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I just collected my snowball from the Trade Wagon and then checked the Tent and it now shows 7.

For those who've gotten a prize already, have you had to clear the board? It going to take more than 6 right?
    mine took 25 to win my prize i guess i am unluckly lol but it usually always costs me 20-25 cabbages on regular prizes too

Farm Supplier
    Are you kidding me with this snowball fiasco? First, it?s needlessly confusing. Second, I just got my cabbage hut and have saved a measly 55 cabbages. No way am I trading those hard earned cabbages, for half the payoff AND a 6 hour timer??? Holy hell Batman! Third, I have ZERO snowballs and zero videos. I?ve checked all day and no snowballs have appeared in the past 12 hours. And fourth, to add insult to injury, if I even had the videos, you?re gonna give me...cabbages? That I can?t even use for 2 months? This is ridiculous. After quitting that last stupid event (after spending a ton of energy), this just seems downright rude.

You?ve taken a part of the game that took me forever to get (cabbage hut) and now you?ve shut me out of getting cool prizes for two months. I don?t know what?s going on with these developers, but count me among the longtime players that have just about had it. This game is now a chore, no longer fun. I had high hopes for this holiday season of the game. Instead I?m now singing It?s The Most Tedious Time Of The Year!

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast