Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Watching videos to get snow balls- didn't work.

But the thing is I’m not getting any daily snowballs, nor is there an option to watch videos. I’m confused. I can only make snowballs in the trade wagon (2 cabbage for 1 snowball) or buy the pile of snow being sold to chop for snowballs. There is nothing in my goal book either about videos. Yes, I am very confused. Maybe it’s best I skip the Barron part of the game. I’m feeling short changed. No way will I keep buying snowballs to complete this game.

*nevermind. I went to the tent and threw the snowballs and a pop up to watch a video came up for the option of more snowballs. Still not liking this new twist and loss of cabbage ratio.
    Last edited by Pamdebear; 12-07-19 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Update

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pamdebear View Post
    I went to the tent and threw the snowballs and a pop up to watch a video came up for the option of more snowballs. Still not liking this new twist and loss of cabbage ratio.
    It's a trick (the mildest word I have so my post will not be deleted). You will not get any snowballs. Ignore the pop ups and statements in the Tent about getting snowballs from the videos.

Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    It's a trick (the mildest word I have so my post will not be deleted). You will not get any snowballs. Ignore the pop ups and statements in the Tent about getting snowballs from the videos.

Yep! I'm still not getting snowballs from the videos!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ED118D3F-56C8-409A-90B5-DF596FDAE38C.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	84.8 KB 
ID:	54192

Can you fix this S8? I want those snowballs! With the craft taking 6 hours there's no way to even come close to having enough snowballs for any of the grand prizes!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    I also watched videos and zero snowballs. The third one said I needed one watch a video for 2. After the video it wanted me to spend gems for snowballs.

I haven’t cared for the prizes until this one. It’s after 11 and my husband was sleeping but I didn’t think to mute the sound and the video woke him up.

About done with all the resets and things not working correctly not sure if I want to keep wasting my time. Really angry and sad at what they have done to destroy the game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    EDIT: This has been fixed, videos will award 2 Rotten Cabbages now.
    So we are getting cabbages and THAT is why the snowballs disappear; they were turned into cabbages that we can?t use until February?

GREAT WORK STORM8, YOU HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELF

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12