Thread: Missing Christmas Goal

Rhino Keeper

Missing Christmas Goal

I miss Christmas goal for fashion story.Please bring some nice goal and new outfits on FS....!!

Christmas is coming .. can we have the Christmas Goal to play and some new outfit added ! I have not seen the Christmas Goal for many years

CONGRATS, TEAM LAVA!!

I'VE HAD BEEN A VERY ACTIVE PLAYER WITH FOUR SHOPS BUT THE LACK OF GOALS - NEW, OLD, BORING OR EXCITING HAS CAUSED AT LEAST 60-70 PLAYERS I KNOW OF WHO EITHER QUIT COMPLETELY OR ARE O N B O Y C O T !!!

THIS GAME USED TO BE FUN. BUT IT'S AT LEAST THE LAST THREE YEARS IT ONLY FUNCTIONS AS A GREAT WAY TO MAKE MONEY (= GEMS & DOWNLOADS) FOR TEAM LAVA!

SHAME ON YOU!

WE WANTED TO HAVE CONFIRMATION BOXES FOR GEM PURCHASES LIKE THE LAST SLOT AND SO ON AND SO FORTH.
    NOTHING HAPPENED. IN FACT THE OPPOSITE HAPPENED: WE GOT MORE POP-UPS FOR GEM PURCHASES WHICH MOST OF THE TIME WERE TAPPED ACCIDENTALLY.
    I CALL IT - T A P T R A P S - !!

WOW...IN FACT IT'S A GREAT WAY TO KEEP THE BORED PLAYERS BUSY.
    CONGRATULATIONS ON THAT ALSO.

I DOUBT THERE WILL BE A N Y T H I N G FOR CHRISTMAS!
    WE JUST HAD THIS LAME BLACK FRIDAY SALE AND SINCE YOU ONLY SEEM TO WORK TWICE A YEAR AND WE ALREADY HAD A GOAL THIS YEAR, THERE WON'T BE ANYTHING FOR XMAS. NOT TO MENTION NEW STUFF.
    *cynicism off

Surprise me and thousands of players that you don't only want our money. That's all you can do to make fashion story great again! I should get an ocsar for the last sentence lol...

There's so many wonderful young talented designers in the world. Why not start fresh with one or two more artists developing some collections?

I remember the time when there was a new collection every week...at least a little something when we had no more goals...

So...?
    Last edited by froimich; 12-21-19 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Non correct display of keyboard characters

I use to play years ago. Then stopped and recently joined back...I don’t have any goals—did they stop doing goals in this game?