Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/5: A Song of Ice and Firewolves | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Walter the wizard was a separate goal line that pops up once you start fighting him.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I don't see any wizard in my Trade Wagon. Does it unlock at a certain goal?
    Can't find and info on him on the first page either.
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    I have 3 level 1 and 1 level 7 and 1 level 8. Only level 1 drop fabric.
    S8 - Can we get the jewelers fixed so all levels drop fabric?

Has anyone been able to place 2 gretas? It won't let me place or store my 2nd one so I just have it sitting in the forge.

Fashion Designer
    I'm on goal 7. I've collected from full-grown Greta twice, but I haven't received anything but the blue experience star. When does she start dropping items?
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Walter the Wizard can be crafted in the trade wagon. I believe it said he drops energy? I crafted him, he has a one hour timer and dropped about 400 coins and glimmer dust???

Whoops! It looks like Walter dropped his wallet. He should be dropping Energy now, every 6 hours. We apologize for the incorrect information he was released with! Please feel free to write into our Support Team with any further concerns.

Executive Chef
    And on goal 8 - High level Jewelers are not dropping anything. I hope they fix it. I really don't want to be forced to sell buildings, and buy a new ones.

As bummed as I am about the snowball thing, this event is great.

We get the cool looking fire wolves (I?m guessing they?ll drop something small, if anything, after the event since we are allowed so many). We get the ice wolf (hopefully will have a useful, though likely common, drop). We get an earth wolf that drops EARTHEN materials (wow!). We get a wizard that drops ENERGY (he was an easy get so I?m assuming it will be meager but still, yay!). We?ll get Inara whose drops have yet to be revealed. And finally, we have the fire pit which, if animated, I?ll be satisfied with even if it?s pure deco.

That?s a hefty list of goodies for one event.

Also, I?m feeling very confident that I will finish the event without any kind of boost, gemming, or painfully intense effort. It will probably get a dash repetitive by the end with the sticks and stones crafting but it?ll be worth it!

If we get an awesome wintery/holiday event after this one, S8 can consider me more than mollified.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    As bummed as I am about the snowball thing, this event is great.

We get the cool looking fire wolves (I?m guessing they?ll drop something small, if anything, after the event since we are allowed so many). We get the ice wolf (hopefully will have a useful, though likely common, drop). We get an earth wolf that drops EARTHEN materials (wow!). We get a wizard that drops ENERGY (he was an easy get so I?m assuming it will be meager but still, yay!). We?ll get Inara whose drops have yet to be revealed. And finally, we have the fire pit which, if animated, I?ll be satisfied with even if it?s pure deco.

That?s a hefty list of goodies for one event.

Also, I?m feeling very confident that I will finish the event without any kind of boost, gemming, or painfully intense effort. It will probably get a dash repetitive by the end with the sticks and stones crafting but it?ll be worth it!

If we get an awesome wintery/holiday event after this one, S8 can consider me more than mollified.
    Inara is a citizen that will go into Town Square, and the final stage of the bon fire IS animated I will post a sneak peak of some of our upcoming items in the Sneak Peak thread later today.

Fashion Designer
    The question of higher level jewelers not dropping cloth hasn't been addressed?!?

Fashion Designer
    So frustrated with the constant resets. And other glitches. After the last event I am so tired of dealing with it all.
    STORM 8 Pleeeeeeeaaaaase can you go back to having events only once a month?! Get them sorted out properly before going live with them. Focus more on letting us play the main story which is CASTLE story?! This event at least fits in a bit better, but why do we have to have a new event every 2 weeks? This last reset lost me the melted snowdrift i had gathered and now I have to wait for the wolves to be ready again.
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast