Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/5: A Song of Ice and Firewolves | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sorry, i thought that was a given you'd know they were new drops added - I'll try to be clearer next time. Yes they in addition!! My issue with her drops was that only xp drop as the earthen drops are going to be infrequent. It will still be possible then to get the black flag pop up if you're maxed on the other items that were added.

The red ribbon and Golden Fleece will drop if you are goals associated with those items and they won't drop normally.

Let me know if there are any questions
    So these are the permanent/planned drop rate for earthen blocks, beams and potions?!

Can you please ask them that? If so storage Greta will go.

Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    So these are the permanent/planned drop rate for earthen blocks, beams and potions?!

Can you please ask them that? If so storage Greta will go.

Hello! Greta's earthen material drops have not been adjusted, and will remain the same. At her final stage, she will have a chance to drop earthen materials, and additional drops that had previously been missing due to a bug. Hope this helps clarify things!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Hello! Greta's earthen material drops have not been adjusted, and will remain the same. At her final stage, she will have a chance to drop earthen materials, and additional drops that had previously been missing due to a bug. Hope this helps clarify things!
    So does this mean that we won't continue to only get blue stars and twenty coins? Because that's all I have been and continue to get.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    So that means these items that you baited as the only drops before the event will happen less than once every several days since that is what the players have been seeing and you have replaced them with items that most of us are constantly maxed on?! Nice!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A03F5856-CB45-411A-AF32-1528AE9FF470.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	133.4 KB 
ID:	54232
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    So that means these items that you baited as the only drops before the event will happen less than once every several days since that is what the players have been seeing and you have replaced them with items that most of us are constantly maxed on?! Nice!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A03F5856-CB45-411A-AF32-1528AE9FF470.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	133.4 KB 
ID:	54232
    Graphics says it has a chance to drop those items.

Since those blocks and beams take a lot of time and resources to make, I’d just assume the drops from Greta would be extremely rare (on par with the enchanted lanterns from Manistorm?)

So, with 21 hours left to finish, Im expected to have or get 5 gold nuggets, and make more bundles of sticks as well as stones?! I rarely get gold nuggets, and with this event, the living wood is very scarce as well! Oh well, another event I can't finish. Makes me want to stop playing.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone knows if the Fire/Ice Wolves are gonna stay in the market post-event?

I'm considering getting an Ice pup if they leave, but if they stay I'd wait and save my gem for later.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittydarla View Post
    So, with 21 hours left to finish, Im expected to have or get 5 gold nuggets, and make more bundles of sticks as well as stones?! I rarely get gold nuggets, and with this event, the living wood is very scarce as well! Oh well, another event I can't finish. Makes me want to stop playing.
    Hi Kittydarla,
    I'm sorry you can't finish.
    For future events, try checking page 1 of the event thread. It always gets updated and it's a huge help to know what's coming.
    I didn't have enough Golden Nuggets either, but I found out we needed them a couple of days into the event, and I put extra effort into getting them.

The Inventory Guide is very handy for looking up drops (like Living Wood and Golden Nuggets) : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nventory-Guide

Did you get (green) Greta and Walter the Wizard? I think those on their own are at least as good as the fully upgraded Winter Bonfire

Good luck next event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Anyone knows if the Fire/Ice Wolves are gonna stay in the market post-event?

I'm considering getting an Ice pup if they leave, but if they stay I'd wait and save my gem for later.
    Usually event related stuff doesn't stay.

Rhino Keeper
    What about drops from the Icepup?