Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/5: A Song of Ice and Firewolves | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Thank you! She drops actual fangbeasts? Wow! I’ve never seen any animal drop another animal. Interesting for sure. I’m still just getting coins for now though. Hopefully will change when the event ends.
    Hahaha, I'm afraid newyear5780 is right, but how cool would it be Greta actually dropped Fangbeasts?!
    Still only Coins here too from Greta (today).

Thanks for checking the Greta drops for us SpiritWind00!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I bring good news!!

Greta drops have been updated! It drops Wool, Prime Cut, Fangbeasts, Red Ribbons, Golden Fleece, and Fertilizer.

Now, red ribbons and Golden Fleece is interesting... I'll have to get back to you on these. Ribbons are an item in the Love Shack and Golden Fleece is an item needed to get your first dragon.
    and coins...and blue stars. Twenty coins to be exact. That's all I've been getting.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I bring good news!!

Greta drops have been updated! It drops Wool, Prime Cut, Fangbeasts, Red Ribbons, Golden Fleece, and Fertilizer.

Now, red ribbons and Golden Fleece is interesting... I'll have to get back to you on these. Ribbons are an item in the Love Shack and Golden Fleece is an item needed to get your first dragon.
    Not to shoot the messenger(I really appreciate all you do!!!), I’d rather have the advertised drops as shown clearly in Post 5... This seems like very sleezy car sales bait and switch to me.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Not to shoot the messenger(I really appreciate all you do!!!), I’d rather have the advertised drops as shown clearly in Post 5... This seems like very sleezy car sales bait and switch to me.
    My mother always told me that ?if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.? It?s an adage that has done me a lot of favors through the years. And yet, I somehow believed we were going to get consistent earthen materials even though it seemed too good to be true. When will I learn?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    I assumed the drops (posted bij SpiritWind00) are in addition to the (very very) rare Earthen drops..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    and coins...and blue stars. Twenty coins to be exact. That's all I've been getting.

Me too. No black flag, no drops, just coins. Absolutely waste of time.

Fashion Designer
    I just got an earthen block from Greta yesterday after so many collections. (I had 2 Gretas 2 days after the event's release and have been collecting diligently). I wouldn't have believed if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. I hope that the SpiritWind's listed drops are additional things that Greta would drop, not another bait and switch.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sorry, i thought that was a given you'd know they were new drops added - I'll try to be clearer next time. Yes they in addition!! My issue with her drops was that only xp drop as the earthen drops are going to be infrequent. It will still be possible then to get the black flag pop up if you're maxed on the other items that were added.

The red ribbon and Golden Fleece will drop if you are goals associated with those items and they won't drop normally.

Let me know if there are any questions

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I think I goofed up. I thought I had made 2 warm beds but only see 1 and no option to make another. I am really confused now. Maybe I already used that. I really don't know. Very stressed right now as I have a long drive and lots of stress tomorrow.
    Aw, I'm sorry. Guess you'll have an ice wolf then. Beautiful, but probably useless.

Still nothing from Greta in kingdom #2.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Still nothing from Greta in any realm for me. Besides 2 wool today. Big whoop. I have enough sweaters. : ) I did the event for the earthen beams and blocks because I am on a personal mission to upgrade buildings and max on those items. Maybe the bonfire will drop tickets with a chance of permits.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.