Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/5: A Song of Ice and Firewolves | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    Has anyone received Earthen beam/block from Greta without having fully upgraded bonfire?
    Not me. I only get stars.

New Resident
    I like this event as well but am frustrated with the lack of living wood. But I'll finish by tomorrow so I'm happy!
    Last edited by Seafish3; 12-13-19 at 04:42 PM.

All done. I love the details on the wolves and the animated dancing flames, but I am thoroughly unimpressed with their droppings; pun intended.

I wanted to make all the wolves face the fire, but the only face two different directions.

All I’ve gotten after completing the event are coins, bacon, prime cuts, fur, and an Earthen Potion. I Guess these drops are the final rewards for completing this easy going event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    Has anyone received Earthen beam/block from Greta without having fully upgraded bonfire?
    I've only gotten potions after the level 10 bonfire upgrade. Hoping after the event the other drops will start.....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone knows any good sources for Coal? I seems to have more trouble getting it than the Living Wood

Executive Chef
    Just got an Earthen block from Greta! Man, I wish I had gone for 2 lolol

Got another one. Earthen block, not Greta
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 12-14-19 at 02:11 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Anyone knows any good sources for Coal? I seems to have more trouble getting it than the Living Wood
    Chop rocks, lots of rocks....

I finished this afternoon. I never was done so early before. Quite a relaxing event for me.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Farm Supplier
    Still not getting snowballs in the Baron's tent when I watch videos. Anyone else still having this problem?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CaymanTurtle View Post
    Still not getting snowballs in the Baron's tent when I watch videos. Anyone else still having this problem?
    The videos are awarding two cabbages during the Snowball event, here's a link to the Tent thread for further details and discussion: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...enge-(65-days)

Rhino Keeper
    I am not getting anything from my Greta and I tap her regularly. I finished four days ago but nothing.