Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/5: A Song of Ice and Firewolves | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Once you raise the baby white Greta to an ice Wolfie type of doggie, you put her in storage and then craft her to the green version in the forge. : )

Edit add:
    HuckleTown above has also given instructions. : )
    From my picture above it shows I need a Greta, that is probably why my go button won’t work, but I have her in my kingdom.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B107ADE9-63A5-4B96-9148-8D457984C5E7.png 
Views:	71 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	54200

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Swale2010 View Post
    That’s my problem, I can’t raise the baby Greta. I have been trying for three days. My *Go* button won’t take me to her, and every time I tap on her nothing happens. Do you know how many hits to raise her? TIA
    That's odd, she should have a 5 Minute timer and require 5 feedings until she looks like an Ice Wolf. I'd make a Bugs Post if it's not letting you raise her.

Thank you for your help. I posted in *bugs*. I hope they can fix this before the event is over.��

Executive Chef
    Thank you for your help. I posted in *bugs*. I hope they can fix this before the event is over.��
    I hope so too. Must be so frustrating to be stuck on a goal for days.
    Have you tried to force-close the game?

Yes, I tried everything imaginable. I’m still crafting everything that I need to finish the event. Again, thanks for your help.

I know it was last event but I just want to point out, the prize from last event was amazing. That piggy cottage always drops trade tickets and today, in addition to a ticket, it dropped a gold nugget!!! That event was brutal but at least it paid off.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Are you sure that is Greta and not an Ice Pup bought from the Market?
    Good question. But even if it was an Ice Pup she should be able to raise it right?

Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    I know it was last event but I just want to point out, the prize from last event was amazing. That piggy cottage always drops trade tickets and today, in addition to a ticket, it dropped a gold nugget!!! That event was brutal but at least it paid off.
    I totally agree!! I get trade tickets every time and have even gotten an expansion permit from it once so keep the faith everyone. At least that's possible. If it's not dropping trade tickets there may be a problem cuz it seems like it drops at least one on every collection.

From my picture above it shows I need a Greta, that is probably why my go button won’t work, but I have her in my kingdom.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B107ADE9-63A5-4B96-9148-8D457984C5E7.png 
Views:	71 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	54200
    The GO button not working is something the team is looking into. If you go to Greta and collect from her a few times, you can still raise her into an adult and complete the task.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!