Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/5: A Song of Ice and Firewolves | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    So, you Can warm them up separately? (Not at the same time?) The ?warm up? craft doesn?t disappear after the first Greta is warmed up?
    No, you need to warm them up at the same time.

But I was just saying, while you have the first greta in the forge, you can finally place the second greta.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    I don't think a second Greta can be crafted they removed it from the Magic Forge.
    Are you saying it disappears when you put Greta into the forge, or after you place her FROM the forge? The latter would make sense.

Yet has anyone:
    Put Greta in forge
    Placed Second ice pup
    Grown second ice pup
    Put this second Greta in second forge
    Placed Greta from forge
    Placed second Greta from second forge
    ?

Farm Supplier
    ok, I?m jealous of all these sound effects. I turned off my game music and sounds years ago, and never thought to turn them back on. I?ve tried everything to turn them on. I know this is technically the wrong place to post a bug (and I will go to the proper thread), but any suggestions are welcomed. Pretty sure I?ve done all the basics, my version is the most updated. Really want to hear this wizard LOL!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by madameleota13 View Post
    ok, I?m jealous of all these sound effects. I turned off my game music and sounds years ago, and never thought to turn them back on. I?ve tried everything to turn them on. I know this is technically the wrong place to post a bug (and I will go to the proper thread), but any suggestions are welcomed. Pretty sure I?ve done all the basics, my version is the most updated. Really want to hear this wizard LOL!
    Go to menu icon in lower left
    Then settings icon
    Then sounds effects on

Where?s the best places to get living wood without gems? I?m having a serious living wood bottleneck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hydarra View Post
    Where?s the best places to get living wood without gems? I?m having a serious living wood bottleneck!
    From the inventory guide:

Living wood
    Found: living wood tree (gem), sawmill, Ivy's hut, all normal trees, Magic garden, Sir Piggy, Feed the Baron, Adventures, Spooky tree, Goddess Tree, Grow Faeriebulb Seeds (craft in Greenhouse rare chance), Faerie Tea Party, Greselda's Dark Garden, L4/5 Faerie Bulb, Ornate Supply Crate Trade, a chance to win them from the Baron's Game Tent, Bidding Booth, Stargazer's Ridge, Forest Stag, Lonely Mummy, Autumn Doe, Autumn Stag, Rooted Mine, Fawn, Spring Dragon, Cherry Blossom Tree, Icy Willow, Twisted Willow, Flower Stag (Baron's Game Tent), shattered tuftkin, scorched tuftkin, Phoenix, Victorian Garden, Faerie's Breath, Faerie Teacup Garden, Corgi, Mossy Oak, Mothraki Warrior, Woodland cannon, Woodland Sanctuary, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Dwayne the Gnome, Gnome Wizard, Cherry blossom phoenix, Blossom tree, Blossom phoenix, Tuftkin Kit, Woodland bear, Meadow tree, Baby Fi-Fi, Armored Shadow Wolf, Snow Ape, Great Holiday Tree, Grand rooted lilium, Royal Phoenix, Sleeper Gnome, Gold Digger Gnome, Clover tree, Candy Tuftkin, Tamed Mantiwort, Flying Machine, Storybook Gnome, L10 Trade Post, Delilah
    Note: All living trees have the same drop rate of Living wood
    Note: dead trees, old logs, plant in a log etc do not drop living wood.
    Uses: Wood to flesh potion, architect paste, trade with Belladonna, nature caravan, Gathering Ingredients and Designing the Potion (Ivy's), Strictly Ornamental (Sabina's), Fickle Faeries

Crafted: potion shop
    Requirements: 20 wood, 10 white petals, 5 water
    Collection time: 15 minutes

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hydarra View Post
    You can craft it in the potion shop at a certain level, 15 min timer
    I found yellow/red acer trees had decent drops. Hardly ever with oak trees

Specialty thingies (just to name a few):
    Mantiworts typically drop it
    Flying machine ALWAYS drops it
    Tree of the wilds
    Maple tree (the rainbow one)

Thanks!! I?m level 50 but just recently started playing again after over a year.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    No, you need to warm them up at the same time.

But I was just saying, while you have the first greta in the forge, you can finally place the second greta.
    Ok. Thank you! Appreciate all the heads up you?ve given

Side note: my Wizard dropped 3 energy and an Enchanters Essence

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    Ok. Thank you! Appreciate all the heads up you?ve given

Side note: my Wizard dropped 3 energy and an Enchanters Essence
    Yay, enchanters essence. It's funny, but ever since I've had 2 main storylines that require tons of enchanters essence and mermaid scales, ponds have NOT been part of special events.

It looks like with my 130 energy collection each morning and 2 Wizard schools, I can definitely make 7 of each hearth stone and firewood a day. I'm not doing any collections except for event materials, but there is definitely a light at the end of the tunnel. I should upgrade to level 8 tonight.

I don't have Walter yet but I only need 4 more dark meters so he will eventually join my kingdom.