Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/5: A Song of Ice and Firewolves | event information on page 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    So, i have the first Greta but placed her and 2nd Greta is ready but it says I need to level up to place her. I think I should have put the first one in storage? Oh dear. It only gives me the option to sell her. I can't place or store her.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    So, i have the first Greta but placed her and 2nd Greta is ready but it says I need to level up to place her. I think I should have put the first one in storage? Oh dear. It only gives me the option to sell her. I can't place or store her.
    I think you have to leave the second Greta in the cooker, don't sell, wait until you put the first Greta in the cooker to turn her green, then you can take the first one out, raise it, then put THAT one back in the cooker. There's a detailed post earlier, please check it, I might have it wrong

I would like to have gone for 2 Gretas, but I don't think I have the time & resources to do 2! I bought one value pack for my baby account just to finish one (fingers crossed).....going for massage to deal with holiday craziness instead
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    You have to wait until Goal 9 tells you to "Warm Greta Up." Once you've got the 1st Greta in the Magic Forge 'warming up' you then place the 2nd Greta. At this point you can decide if you want to leave her a pup, raise her to the Ice Wolf stage or if you want her to be another full grown green Greta. If you want two of the full grown green Gretas, just be sure you don't take the 1st out of the Forge until you've got the 2nd 'warming up' as well.

Executive Chef
    And on goal 8 - High level Jewelers are not dropping anything. I hope they fix it. I really don't want to be forced to sell buildings, and buy a new ones.

As bummed as I am about the snowball thing, this event is great.

We get the cool looking fire wolves (I?m guessing they?ll drop something small, if anything, after the event since we are allowed so many). We get the ice wolf (hopefully will have a useful, though likely common, drop). We get an earth wolf that drops EARTHEN materials (wow!). We get a wizard that drops ENERGY (he was an easy get so I?m assuming it will be meager but still, yay!). We?ll get Inara whose drops have yet to be revealed. And finally, we have the fire pit which, if animated, I?ll be satisfied with even if it?s pure deco.

That?s a hefty list of goodies for one event.

Also, I?m feeling very confident that I will finish the event without any kind of boost, gemming, or painfully intense effort. It will probably get a dash repetitive by the end with the sticks and stones crafting but it?ll be worth it!

If we get an awesome wintery/holiday event after this one, S8 can consider me more than mollified.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    As bummed as I am about the snowball thing, this event is great.

We get the cool looking fire wolves (I?m guessing they?ll drop something small, if anything, after the event since we are allowed so many). We get the ice wolf (hopefully will have a useful, though likely common, drop). We get an earth wolf that drops EARTHEN materials (wow!). We get a wizard that drops ENERGY (he was an easy get so I?m assuming it will be meager but still, yay!). We?ll get Inara whose drops have yet to be revealed. And finally, we have the fire pit which, if animated, I?ll be satisfied with even if it?s pure deco.

That?s a hefty list of goodies for one event.

Also, I?m feeling very confident that I will finish the event without any kind of boost, gemming, or painfully intense effort. It will probably get a dash repetitive by the end with the sticks and stones crafting but it?ll be worth it!

If we get an awesome wintery/holiday event after this one, S8 can consider me more than mollified.
    Inara is a citizen that will go into Town Square, and the final stage of the bon fire IS animated I will post a sneak peak of some of our upcoming items in the Sneak Peak thread later today.

Fashion Designer
    The question of higher level jewelers not dropping cloth hasn't been addressed?!?

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    The question of higher level jewelers not dropping cloth hasn't been addressed?!?
    Sorry, this issue was resolved as of this morning!

Fashion Designer
    So frustrated with the constant resets. And other glitches. After the last event I am so tired of dealing with it all.
    STORM 8 Pleeeeeeeaaaaase can you go back to having events only once a month?! Get them sorted out properly before going live with them. Focus more on letting us play the main story which is CASTLE story?! This event at least fits in a bit better, but why do we have to have a new event every 2 weeks? This last reset lost me the melted snowdrift i had gathered and now I have to wait for the wolves to be ready again.
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Farm Supplier
    I think they have fixed the jewelers as my higher level jewelers are now dropping fabric.

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast