Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/5: A Song of Ice and Firewolves | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I hope someone from S8 can clarify the Greta situation.
    Will the Timer + Drops change post event, or will it stay as it is now?

I haven't gotten anything yet too.
    Wish for a guaranteed drop with a longer timer. Even a timer of a week would be better than this. I feel kind of silly for continuing to tap her.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I hope someone from S8 can clarify the Greta situation.
    Will the Timer + Drops change post event, or will it stay as it is now?

I haven't gotten anything yet too.
    Wish for a guaranteed drop with a longer timer. Even a timer of a week would be better than this. I feel kind of silly for continuing to tap her.
    I joined late and am now having another bunch of second thoughts. No problem, will finish today. I totally agree w the long timer and guaranteed drop suggestion. If we are only going to get something roughly once a week, make it a weekly timer and something to look forward to rather than hard work and mostly disappointment after disappointment.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    The way I did it (and I think that's the right way): make sure you have both beds and blankets ready, put Greta 1 in storage and then in the forge to warm up. Now place baby Greta 2 and grow to adult Greta 2 (don't collect Greta 1 from forge). When Greta 2 is grown, put her in the forge (in storage first). After that it's just a short wait and you can collect both Greta's.
    I'm not sure if it's possible to collect Greta 1 from forge when Greta 2 is warming up, but I didn't take a chance and left them both in the forge until both were ready. No gems needed, because growing Greta will take about half an hour if you keep an eye on it.

Good luck.

Thank you so much! I wanted to clarify before I did anything!

I?ve never made two of anything so I?m excited.
    I usually don?t care but also am struggling to finish or the prizes aren?t good enough. So this is a cool event for both reason. Plus being able to summon an energy dropper for 15 items, especially when it was SO easy to spawn him is awesome! This is an all around great event!!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    You?ll need 5 gold nuggets for the final goal.

Also remember to craft an extra Warm Bed and Blanket and leave the second Greta pup in the Forge, if you want two Greta.

I forgot to craft the warm bed, luckily it was only 25 gems.
    I can?t craft Greta. I made the materials but the Gretas needed for the craft just has a banner across it that says Place in Storage. Do you know if I?ve got a glitch?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by diannedge View Post
    I can?t craft Greta. I made the materials but the Gretas needed for the craft just has a banner across it that says Place in Storage. Do you know if I?ve got a glitch?
    Hit the EDIT button, then choose your Greta and put her in your inventory. Then you should be able to craft the new Greta.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by diannedge View Post
    Place Greta in storage and then the craft will be possible. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Hi everyone. I’m stuck on the part where you have to raise Greta. When I hit the go button, nothing happens.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AEE4863F-4CD8-4BAC-91F1-2445F5DEB970.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	1,019.9 KB 
ID:	54199

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Swale2010 View Post
    Hi everyone. I’m stuck on the part where you have to raise Greta. When I hit the go button, nothing happens.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AEE4863F-4CD8-4BAC-91F1-2445F5DEB970.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	1,019.9 KB 
ID:	54199
    Once you raise the baby white Greta to an ice Wolfie type of doggie, you put her in storage and then craft her to the green version in the forge. : )

Edit add:
    HuckleTown above has also given instructions. : )

Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Once you raise the baby white Greta to an ice Wolfie type of doggie, you put her in storage and then craft her to the green version in the forge. : )

Edit add:
    HuckleTown above has also given instructions. : )

That’s my problem, I can’t raise the baby Greta. I have been trying for three days. My *Go* button won’t take me to her, and every time I tap on her nothing happens. Do you know how many hits to raise her? TIA