Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/5: A Song of Ice and Firewolves | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    So Greta becomes the green wolf and we will no longer have an ice wolf? 😥
    That?s a bummer. I had a sneaking suspicion that was going to happen since they are selling the ice wolf for gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 10:

Tend Greta (4 hour timer) 0/1
    Gather frozen shards (from visiting Greta) 0/1
    Prepare Everlasting Ore (magic forge - frozen shards, 5 golden nuggets and 15 silver ore)
    Upgrade the Winter Bonfire to LV 10

12 hearth stone
    12 firewood
    1 Everlasting Ore
    4 Never-ending Fire

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    Has anyone been able to place 2 gretas? It won't let me place or store my 2nd one so I just have it sitting in the forge.
    I think you should leave it like that and then later on (goal 9 maybe) you will store grown Greta and be able to place the second one from the forge. That's what I'm gathering from the post from FedererGoat. Similar to Harvey the mink.

I'm not there yet myself. if you still have your 2nd pup in forge, just leave it there til you CAN place it. Don't sell it for 0.

Rhino Keeper
    G'day all. Kinda liking this one. Pretty cruisy after some of the energy intensive events lately�� Couple petty gripes tho. Despite him being an energy dropper, Walter the wizard's name is too similar to an ad we have down under, wallet wizard,which is so annoying it makes me not want him.lol. And the fire wolves howl each time I tap them stirs up my dog so I have to mute the game����. Another thing too,the snowballs in the tent? Big let down for me. Ok for a month,but til February next year? Really? I'm not trading cabbages for snowballs on the off chance something decent shows up in the tent. Hello Ali's?�� Anyhow,that's my two cents worth.gonna have a beer and enjoy some Aussie sunshine����

Rhino Keeper
    The numbers are in post #4. Thanks, Shibuya. The only hold ups are workshop crafts (and I am speeding these up), maybe energy and RL. This event is quite doable. I am loving it and, if for no other prize, Walter the energy dropper gives it a big thumbs up.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I think you should leave it like that and then later on (goal 9 maybe) you will store grown Greta and be able to place the second one from the forge. That's what I'm gathering from the post from FedererGoat. Similar to Harvey the mink.

I'm not there yet myself. if you still have your 2nd pup in forge, just leave it there til you CAN place it. Don't sell it for 0.
    Yes, goal nine is where you can finally place the second Greta.

You put the first Greta in storage and then go to the forge to ‘Warm Greta Up’.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2F6B4147-1F12-4707-B992-2FD199B77C3D.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	113.5 KB 
ID:	54146

You can then place and raise the second one while the first one is crafting in the forge.

Name:	180F5784-FFA4-45EF-9DC6-EE41F1A70D04.jpeg 
Views:	212 
Size:	126.2 KB 
ID:	54147

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post

Name:	180F5784-FFA4-45EF-9DC6-EE41F1A70D04.jpeg 
Views:	212 
Size:	126.2 KB 
ID:	54147
    WOW, That's awesome, congratulations!
    Sadly I followed the advise from page 1 : "When collected you get Greta. You can only have 1 even though you can craft 2, but you can't place the second one, only sell it."

Rhino Keeper
    I'm super happy that S8 is releasing more energy droppers that aren't alicorns lately. I have quite enough of their flapping wings on my board already.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    ...Walter the Wizard has yet another new sound effect. He's going right next to my Shadow Baron so I can hear them "Oh-oh!" and "Ah-ah!" together - it may seem juvenile but the unique sounds really tickle me, especially the sillier ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    I also love that the firewolf howls when you click on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wellara View Post
    Yes. Love my howling wolf pack.
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    ...And his "ah ha" as he shoots is hilarious! I love the crossbow that shoots hahahaha ...
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    ...Walter looks wicked and his a-ha! Sound is hilarious...
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    ...And the fire wolves howl each time I tap them stirs up my dog so I have to mute the game...

You know, I was wondering what you all were talking about. So fished around and just turned on the sound effect feature (I toggle the Music feature from time to time when checking for monsters, but never use this one).

I'm having a field day going through my kingdom - in addition to the wizard that goes "a-ha!" and the howling wolves, I have discovered the clucking chickens, the mooing cows, the industrial-sounding crafting buildings, the knocking on coin buildings, to name but a few. I can't believe that all these years I have lived in complete ignorance of the world of CS sound effects. So entertained!
    Last edited by maridadi; 12-07-19 at 12:41 AM.

Executive Chef
    Collecting from the Bonfire occasionally gives a Spark Fairie, yay!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast