Thread: Castle Story 12/5: A Song of Ice and Firewolves | event information on page 1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    My first collection from Greta after she was warmed up in the forge was a tiny amount of coin and the warm Greta craft is still in the forge. Is this an issue? I thought Greta, once she was green, was supposed to drop Earth goodies. The game constantly resets and almost every time I level up the bonfire the game resets and I have to exit out so I can level it up a SECOND time before I can continue with the quest line.

I think Storm8 is spending more resources/ bandwidth on their stupid adverts trying to get us to play another game it?s causing the glitches to get worse and worse. I stopped playing Dragon and Fantasy Forest stories because they became unplayable.
    Greta wont begin the advertised drops until the event is over, I bet. Thats been the case in past events....

I agree about the adverts on DS & FS. I force quit DS when an ad pops up; I refuse to watch ads just to Play when I am a paying customer! If they start that here, my wallet closes permanently.

Re: constant resets...do you have Background Refresh enabled on a lot of your device apps? They will crash & burn your RAM for sure! (especially Mail IMO, I just Push a few times a day instead of letting the Mail app monopolize my RAM & bandwidth)
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 12-08-19 at 02:53 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx