Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/5: A Song of Ice and Firewolves | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I got an earthen potion from Greta this morning.

Rhino Keeper
    Lucky you, all I’ve gotten from her is wool and coins. If she doesn’t start producing soon she will no longer have a home in my kingdom!
    Last edited by farmgirl8888; 12-18-19 at 08:57 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    Lucky you, all I’ve gotten from her is wool and coins. If she doesn’t start producing soon she will no longer have a home in my kingdom!
    Same. No fangbeast spawns either.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    Got an Earthen beam today!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Anyone knows if the Fire/Ice Wolves are gonna stay in the market post-event?

I'm considering getting an Ice pup if they leave, but if they stay I'd wait and save my gem for later.
    I still have the fire wolves for sale but no ice pup.

Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    Same here. I consider this recent addition of wool to be an improvement on the 20 coins and blue stars I had been receiving up until now. ;o)

Farm Supplier
    Only reason I did this event was to get the "promised" earthen items as listed on page 1. Coal in my stocking!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by weebluemoth View Post
    Only reason I did this event was to get the "promised" earthen items as listed on page 1. Coal in my stocking!
    You have to read the fine print a "Chance" to receive the earthen items. Or a slim, very slim, very, very slim chance. Lol

I really enjoyed this event. Thank you storm 8. It was the first event that I actually finished everything before the last second. Very enjoyable!

Rhino Keeper
    Gretas so far have dropped 2 earthen potions, earthen block, wool, prime cuts, but mostly stars. I'm ok with them. Walter is my favorite from event

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Gretas so far have dropped 2 earthen potions, earthen block, wool, prime cuts, but mostly stars. I'm ok with them. Walter is my favorite from event
    Walter is definitely the real star here.