Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/5: A Song of Ice and Firewolves | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I dont recall my Ice Castle dropping gold nuggets; I collect from it for coins regularly though. I guess it must be a very rare drop.

Greta dropped an Earthen Potion after maybe 14 collections, and that was one account where I got it in addition to the Ice Shard this A.M.
    I have had Gold Nuggets from the ice castle. Mountain of the Wild will give gold nuggets as well as golden peacock and the mines.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I just finished and the bonfire is beautiful! Good luck to those continuing. I'll update page 1 with the final rewards and work on completing the inventory post in the next few days.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I completely agree with you about Ivy's Hut/Troll Camp! I very much dislike events that require drops from those. I?d much rather need 10,000 energy and chop silly things than need to collect from those.
    This structure is my fave for reasons mentioned. : ) Any of the same structure would get boring after awhile, but I would like a chance to get there! : )

Next is reliable drops, e,g, Ivy, because I know anyone can finish early w 2x a day of play/ small gem use to keep to the 12 hr rhythm.

Community events are great. But the upped requirements (1000 instead of 750) are burdensome.

WORST are the random drops. There is always someone who doesn't finish due to random drops being too rare on their board. Piggy event is going down in CS history as the worst ever with hardly anyone finishing, and with gem/cash spend only.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    So, you Can warm them up separately? (Not at the same time?) The ?warm up? craft doesn?t disappear after the first Greta is warmed up?
    So you have to speed up raising her with gems, I am assuming, so that you can then warm them up together. Or did you just keep Greta 1 in storage, not warming up. until Greta 2 was full grown and then start warming Greta 1 and then immediately place Greta 2 in storage and then start warming her?

Thanks so much! I am so glad I did not sell her and still have her sitting in my forge it was thanks to your post!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    You are supposed to purchase the pup(s) from the market for coins. It is not a drop. I believe this is the step you are talking about.
    I am so stupid, I read it as market place which is why I built 6. Thanks so much.

Does anyone think I still have a chance to finish if I am just starting this step. Being sick is taking such a toll on me I am not checking in as often plus I have other games that need attention so juggling when not sleeping. If there is something for gems to buy to help me let me know. I have iTunes credit but I can?t put more real money into it. Thanks!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I am so stupid, I read it as market place which is why I built 6. Thanks so much.

Does anyone think I still have a chance to finish if I am just starting this step. Being sick is taking such a toll on me I am not checking in as often plus I have other games that need attention so juggling when not sleeping. If there is something for gems to buy to help me let me know. I have iTunes credit but I can?t put more real money into it. Thanks!
    Jan, I hope you get better soon.
    If I were you I would go for it.
    At least you will be able to get the green Greta and Walter the Wizard, which are excellent prizes.
    And if you put ALL your energy towards this goal the next week I think it can be done.
    There are no bottleneck buildings to collect from. (check page 1, it has all the goals described now)

I don't think there is anything to buy with Gems except for the value packs and Energy. (to help you in this event)
    I would advise you to take some Coal and Living Wood droppers out of storage and your Jewelers. And buy a couple of the Firewolfs.
    Energy will be the biggest problem I think. (when you get to the end of the personal quest of 1 of the Academy students you can awaken, you get 5 minutes unlimited energy for free!)

Good luck!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 12-11-19 at 04:29 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    So you have to speed up raising her with gems, I am assuming, so that you can then warm them up together. Or did you just keep Greta 1 in storage, not warming up. until Greta 2 was full grown and then start warming Greta 1 and then immediately place Greta 2 in storage and then start warming her?

Thanks so much! I am so glad I did not sell her and still have her sitting in my forge it was thanks to your post!
    The way I did it (and I think that's the right way): make sure you have both beds and blankets ready, put Greta 1 in storage and then in the forge to warm up. Now place baby Greta 2 and grow to adult Greta 2 (don't collect Greta 1 from forge). When Greta 2 is grown, put her in the forge (in storage first). After that it's just a short wait and you can collect both Greta's.
    I'm not sure if it's possible to collect Greta 1 from forge when Greta 2 is warming up, but I didn't take a chance and left them both in the forge until both were ready. No gems needed, because growing Greta will take about half an hour if you keep an eye on it.

Good luck.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I finished the piggy cottage and...it's still worth nothing more than decoration :-/ It's going into storage as soon as this event ends unless something changes before then
    That's odd - my piggy cottage drops trade tickets. I forget the timer on it but I get at least one trade ticket every collection.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post

We have all done that and when I did it, I wasn?t sick. I blame it on mommy brain for me. The reason for these forums is to help in those situations so I. Glad you got your answer instead of being frustrated. Get better and plug away. I just finished the event and that was playing at a normal rate and not using gems. It?s totally doable.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I came here to check if anyone else was having a issue with getting drops from Greta! I have collected not one thing from her and I have tapped on her for days! Is it so random that I just haven't recieved any or am I having a problem?
    I noted that Greta started dropping after I got the bonfire to level 9. Is yours level 9 yet?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx