Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/5: A Song of Ice and Firewolves | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    @ Melany77 - Same- posted it on bugs forum. Can't get past goal 6.

Banned
    All these past events and this current one is garbage. Please storm8 show at least an attempt at innovation . Surprise us with something. We are sick and tired of the tap tap tap tap tap tap. Challenge us we are not stupid.

Rhino Keeper
    i bought an ice wolf before knowing about greta now im re-greta-ing it (haha) only because it seems greta will grow into a bigger wolf and I wanted to have a baby ice one too but i grew my ice wolf up now i might not grow greta unless i have too lol!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Coal
    Found: sparking mine, deep mine, all rocks, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Vineyard Estate, dragons, Armored Fire Dragon, Armored Ice Dragon, Royal Dragon, Faerie Dragon, Fire Fox, Moon Rock, Lonely Mummy, Frozen Campfire, Rooted Mine, Spring Dragon, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Dark Onyx Dragon, Flyger cub, White flyger cub, ghost knight, direwolf pup, shattered wyvern, scorched wyvern, Pink flyger cub, Woodland cannon, Enfield Kit, Silver fae dragon, Tide Dragon, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Armored Wyvern, Wyvern Hatchling, Dark Wyvern, Ring Bearer Goat, Sleeping Dragon, Pumpkin goat, Dark Wolf, Mantiwart terrarium, Onyx pearls, Armored Black Bear, Mountain of the Wilds, Cozy Campfire, Wee Carriage, Kitsunecorn Kit, Paper Tiger, Renata, Mantistorm cub, Truffle, Fangbeast puppet, Maxotaur, Sweet Kitsunecorn, Sprinkles, Spring Fangpup, Biggest Baddest Wolf
    Uses: item to craft jewels (10) (alchemy - 4th shard), item in crafting earth wisp (5), upgrading Library to level 2 (10)
    Current thread: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthre...gathering-coal
    Also Shadow Fangbeasts

Farm Supplier
    I am stuck as well. Stuck. I play on android and iOS and, even though I have upgraded to level 6, the goal is not completing. Resetting does not work.

Fashion Designer
    Out of 6 firewolves, I got 2 tendrils. Womp womp.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Anybody stuck at goal 6 like me? The goal requires to upgrade the bonfire to level 6, which I did, but the goal is not checked off no matter what I do. I already forced close the game a few times.
    Did you ?investigate the melted snow drift? which is part of the goal? I?m doing that part now so not sure if I will be stuck like you afterwards.

Fashion Designer
    For me the bug has been fixed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    Aspen trees yield spark faeries. Have not tried other trees but it sure is a welcome feature for those of us still working on the Academy main goal! This event looks like tons of fun and I am anxious for those earthen beam/block drops!

Edit to add: make sure your workshop is open for goal 3 and that you did not just start crafting lanterns like I did. Womp woooooomp
    I had a lot of bushes from a past event and they yield a lot of spark fairies.

Fashion Designer
    You’ll need the Jeweler in goal 8.

Got fabric from all three of my level 1 Jeweler.
    The level 8 jeweler did not drop any, neither did the level 5 jeweler.
    Last edited by federerGOAT; 12-05-19 at 11:21 PM.

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast