Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/5: A Song of Ice and Firewolves | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I would think it definitely had to be Greta. In events past it's always had to be the specifically named animal ie Swanson not a swan or Harvey not a Winter Mink.
    EDIT:

I checked just to be sure and you definitely cannot substitute an Ice Wolf for Greta.

So, i have the first Greta but placed her and 2nd Greta is ready but it says I need to level up to place her. I think I should have put the first one in storage? Oh dear. It only gives me the option to sell her. I can't place or store her.

Fashion Designer
    I would think it definitely had to be Greta. In events past it's always had to be the specifically named animal ie Swanson not a swan or Harvey not a Winter Mink.
    Thank you!
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    Where can I find the list of what drops coal? Thank you
    What drops does Greta have? Why is everyone wanting to have two of them? Sorry for being dense.
    Please read the earlier pages for the discussion & copied Hub list of coal droppers....try the first few days, I believe that's where they are at
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

What drops does Greta have? Why is everyone wanting to have two of them? Sorry for being dense.
    I got 2 snowdrifts so placed them both in a forge. I did not know what would be in the snow. However, I did get 2 of the minks (Harvey). I only dressed one. As I did not realize that it was Greta, I wasn't thinking or I would have clicked on the 2nd one first.

However, it is a fun challenge!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    So, i have the first Greta but placed her and 2nd Greta is ready but it says I need to level up to place her. I think I should have put the first one in storage? Oh dear. It only gives me the option to sell her. I can't place or store her.
    I think you have to leave the second Greta in the cooker, don't sell, wait until you put the first Greta in the cooker to turn her green, then you can take the first one out, raise it, then put THAT one back in the cooker. There's a detailed post earlier, please check it, I might have it wrong

I would like to have gone for 2 Gretas, but I don't think I have the time & resources to do 2! I bought one value pack for my baby account just to finish one (fingers crossed).....going for massage to deal with holiday craziness instead
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    You have to wait until Goal 9 tells you to "Warm Greta Up." Once you've got the 1st Greta in the Magic Forge 'warming up' you then place the 2nd Greta. At this point you can decide if you want to leave her a pup, raise her to the Ice Wolf stage or if you want her to be another full grown green Greta. If you want two of the full grown green Gretas, just be sure you don't take the 1st out of the Forge until you've got the 2nd 'warming up' as well.

Rhino Keeper
    I was going through grand footed Liliuokalani for chance of getting wisps, iand got two fangbeasts. Yay! As this event needs so much wood, people may want to support Academy work as well Y using the lilium instead of dead trees. Good luck to aLl, sorry to read the second Greta so tricky. And v v v glad a do+able event is on after the previous fuasco.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

You have to wait until Goal 9 tells you to "Warm Greta Up." Once you've got the 1st Greta in the Magic Forge 'warming up' you then place the 2nd Greta. At this point you can decide if you want to leave her a pup, raise her to the Ice Wolf stage or if you want her to be another full grown green Greta. If you want two of the full grown green Gretas, just be sure you don't take the 1st out of the Forge until you've got the 2nd 'warming up' as well.
    Ok. My 1st one was out and 2nd in the forge as well before I realized what they were so I can't put 2nd in, it is already in!

Oh, I see! Once I put the 1st back in the Magic Forge, I can take the 2nd out? I will probably not go for a 2nd full grown Greta so will keep her as a pup.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CheebaAngel View Post
    Pics for goal 10 Hope everyone is enjoying this event!!

Attachment 54150
    Attachment 54149
    Attachment 54151
    Attachment 54152
    Thank you so much for the 'heads up' CheebaAngel!
    I only have 2 Golden Nuggets, so I hope I can gather 3 more in the next 11 days...
    Gonna try the Gold Miner boost, fingers crossed!

I like this event too (except the whole Snowball thing), and I like all the prizes. A welcome change after the last Pig one.