Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/5: A Song of Ice and Firewolves | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I think this is only possible before Goal 6 is complete. I am on Goal 8, and Greta is no longer available in Magic Forge.
    I think you mean getting two baby Greta's? What I'm explaining is what you have to do in goal 9 if you have 2 (baby) Greta's: one in forge, still a baby and the other one in your kingdom (either grown or not).

Working on the last level. Seems quite doable. Not using my nuggets until the last moment, when I'm sure I'll make it.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    All finished.
    Zero gems spent.
    This event was nice and easy with some great beautifully animated prizes.
    Thanks Storm8.

Rhino Keeper
    I love this event and am thoroughly enjoying doing it at a leisurely pace. I?m nearly done with lvl 9 and I love the animals and energy dropper with the amazing sound effects. Thank you storm8 for giving us a nice event 😊

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, please, more events like these in terms of ease! : )

Anyone know if WW is going to be Weekend Warrior after this event?
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone received Earthen beam/block from Greta without having fully upgraded bonfire?

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone received Earthen beam/block from Greta without having fully upgraded bonfire?
    With, without the upgrade, irrelevant. They are independent. Greta Mainly gives just experience stars. At least one person has posted a proper drop, but not really much going on. Mainly an energy waste. Sigh. We don't know what the drops will be from the upgraded bonfire but so far it gives 2k+ coins, and is animated, so, coolio.

If trade tickets, even better, esp as the last event had an upgraded building that only a few obtained. We will find out soon.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    Only one earthen beam so far (2 kingdoms, 4 Greta's total), not much to write home about.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Fashion Designer
    No beam or block but did receive an earthen potion.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    All finished.
    Zero gems spent.
    This event was nice and easy with some great beautifully animated prizes.
    Thanks Storm8.
    I started later in the game so I am a ways away yet to complete but I agree with you. I look forward to more like this. I also was able to clean out coal and stone and wood and living wood overrun in my inventory.

Farm Supplier
    I did not get drops until level 9 bonfire. Greta will still drop Frozen Shards even though you just need one to complete the game, so that decreases the earthen drops which will likely be the case until the event is over. So far I got an earthen potion and an earthen beam and a lot of you can?t hold anymore frozen shards pop-ups