Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/5: A Song of Ice and Firewolves | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I have had Gold Nuggets from the ice castle. Mountain of the Wild will give gold nuggets as well as golden peacock and the mines.
    I am a dummy, it's the Snow Castle I have, not the Ice Castle! I got a nugget from a Pot of Gold the other day also.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I noted that Greta started dropping after I got the bonfire to level 9. Is yours level 9 yet?
    Have you upgraded to level 10 bonfire? I have NEVER gotten any drop other than 20 coins after finishing everything. Maybe the developers screwed up and turned things off when the final upgrades happened instead of on?
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    That's odd - my piggy cottage drops trade tickets. I forget the timer on it but I get at least one trade ticket every collection.
    I?ve gotten upwards of three trade tickets per collection from the pig hut plus golden apples.
    StormID: neferlala

Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Have you upgraded to level 10 bonfire? I have NEVER gotten any drop other than 20 coins after finishing everything. Maybe the developers screwed up and turned things off when the final upgrades happened instead of on?
    Wait until the goal timer is through. Drops usually start after the goal is done. There's still 7 days & some hours on the goal clock.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Wait until the goal timer is through. Drops usually start after the goal is done. There's still 7 days & some hours on the goal clock.
    That is true, but in this case, some people have reported getting drops from Greta already, which is why those of us who haven't (including me) are wondering and getting a bit worried.

Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    That is true, but in this case, some people have reported getting drops from Greta already, which is why those of us who haven't (including me) are wondering and getting a bit worried.
    Oh, dear. Guess I missed those posts. Thanks for the update.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Greta has only dropped one earthen potion for me. It was right after warming her in the forge. Nothing since except 20 coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    The way I did it (and I think that's the right way): make sure you have both beds and blankets ready, put Greta 1 in storage and then in the forge to warm up. Now place baby Greta 2 and grow to adult Greta 2 (don't collect Greta 1 from forge). When Greta 2 is grown, put her in the forge (in storage first). After that it's just a short wait and you can collect both Greta's.
    I'm not sure if it's possible to collect Greta 1 from forge when Greta 2 is warming up, but I didn't take a chance and left them both in the forge until both were ready. No gems needed, because growing Greta will take about half an hour if you keep an eye on it.

Good luck.
    I think this is only possible before Goal 6 is complete. I am on Goal 8, and Greta is no longer available in Magic Forge.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by camcohn View Post
    Greta has only dropped one earthen potion for me. It was right after warming her in the forge. Nothing since except 20 coins.
    I am at level 10 bonfire and both Greta and bonfire are only dropping coins for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I am at level 10 bonfire and both Greta and bonfire are only dropping coins for me.
    Ditto for me. Coins only.