Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/5: A Song of Ice and Firewolves | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I leveled the bonfire and got the quest to pet Greta and got a star so I exited out and the game had reset and I have 4 hours to collect from Greta again AND the bonfire doesn?t have the capability to level up so I have to exit out AGAIN.

THIS GAME IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE UNPLAYABLE

Rhino Keeper
    I've got Greta (x2) and Walter the wizard in both kingdoms. I'm very happy with them.

Now I'm debating whether or not to level up the bonfire. I don't care for another walker and so far it looks like the bonfire will be just a coindropper. I don't know if it will be worth the effort. I will be needing 336 more spark faeries and off course the coal and the rest.

I liked the event so far, I'm just not sure I want to finish it.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

I really like the wizard as well, he?s been providing good energy drops. I?m really hoping (but tbh still expecting) S8 to pull a Monalise and axe his drops to 2 or 3 energy after the event is over.

I finally got a rainbow alicorn today so let?s keep the good vibes going!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    I've got Greta (x2) and Walter the wizard in both kingdoms. I'm very happy with them.

Now I'm debating whether or not to level up the bonfire. I don't care for another walker and so far it looks like the bonfire will be just a coindropper. I don't know if it will be worth the effort. I will be needing 336 more spark faeries and off course the coal and the rest.

I liked the event so far, I'm just not sure I want to finish it.
    Same here. I have Walter and Greta and just asked myself the same question. But then it’s 10 days to go. That’s 33.6 Spark Faeries per day. So I’ll give it a try.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    Same here. I have Walter and Greta and just asked myself the same question. But then it’s 10 days to go. That’s 33.6 Spark Faeries per day. So I’ll give it a try.
    I've decided to complete the event also. I'm already at level 9, have made 4 of each stone and sticks for level 10, and should easily collect enough faeries, wood, stone, coal and fire tendrils to finish well ahead.

Fashion Designer
    I'm quite happy with this event. The rewards have awesome drops (Greta and Walter) and the bonfire looks amazing (I do hope it drops useful stuff but 2400 coins every 8 hours is not too bad). Sure there's a lot of chopping required, but the the fact that's there's no random bottleneck or rare drops and no game babysitting every two hour makes this event pretty pleasant.

If you haven't summoned your students it's a great time to do so. I used the 2x 5 minutes of unlimited energy separately, chopping aspen trees and rock outcroppings (for coals). Energy is not a concern to me but I still like to make good use of free energy Chopping trees and rocks get the most energy per minute, I can easily get 500+ chops in 5 minutes. I don't like using unlimited energy to fight monsters as the fighting animation takes too much time and I usually just manage 10 hits per minute.

Fashion Designer
    Isn’t it refreshing that Walter the Wizard only needed 15 Dark Meters and not the 200 billion trillion as has been the wont?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Isn?t it refreshing that Walter the Wizard only needed 15 Dark Meters and not the 200 billion trillion as has been the wont?
    I wish there was a "like" button so I could upvote your comment. I too was pleasantly surprised to find out how easy it was to craft Walter.

I highly recommend everyone to do this event. You don't need to upgrade the bonfire all the way if you don't want too, as the best prizes, Walter and Greta, are pretty easy to earn. Even if you haven't started yet you still have enough time now.

Fashion Designer
    I really like this event. This is the event that we should have been doing over the Thanksgiving holiday instead of the intensive, random event that drove us all crazy and most didn't finish. This one is easier to complete or stop along the way as others are planning to do, but still have great prizes.

S8 - it looks like you listened to some of our feedback. Just wish this event had been used instead of our last one.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    I've decided not to finish the camp fire. Don't want a walker. It more than likely drops coins and that is just too much effort for something that may only drop 200coins. I have used up my energy reserves watering bushes and scrounging up coal and living wood. I have my two Gretas and will soon get Walter. So I would rather stop here and build back energy and supplies cause I currently need lots of living wood for actual game goals I'm still working on. All in all I'm pretty happy