Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/5: A Song of Ice and Firewolves | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Anyone knows any good sources for Coal? I seems to have more trouble getting it than the Living Wood
    If you have the Biggest Baddest Wolf from the last event he drops coal as well. But what Andro said. Iron rich rocks and rock outcropping. Lots of chopping.

Rhino Keeper
    I did it!!! I finished! Whew. I’m so happy. And relieved. What a fun event, challenging but doable

Farm Supplier
    Anyone knows any good sources for Coal? I seems to have more trouble getting it than the Living Wood
    Flygers and flyger cubs

Executive Chef
    Coal
    Found: sparking mine, deep mine, all rocks, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Vineyard Estate, dragons, Armored Fire Dragon, Armored Ice Dragon, Royal Dragon, Faerie Dragon, Fire Fox, Moon Rock, Lonely Mummy, Frozen Campfire, Rooted Mine, Spring Dragon, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Dark Onyx Dragon, Flyger cub, White flyger cub, ghost knight, direwolf pup, shattered wyvern, scorched wyvern, Pink flyger cub, Woodland cannon, Enfield Kit, Silver fae dragon, Tide Dragon, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Armored Wyvern, Wyvern Hatchling, Dark Wyvern, Ring Bearer Goat, Sleeping Dragon, Pumpkin goat, Dark Wolf, Mantiwart terrarium, Onyx pearls, Armored Black Bear, Mountain of the Wilds, Cozy Campfire, Wee Carriage, Kitsunecorn Kit, Paper Tiger, Renata, Mantistorm cub, Truffle, Fangbeast puppet, Maxotaur, Sweet Kitsunecorn, Sprinkles, Spring Fangpup, Biggest Baddest Wolf

Executive Chef
    I’m done and almost fully replenished coal and living wood so am very happy. Love my wizard and the bonfire looks great. But remind me, what are the earthen beams and blocks used for? I did get a beam on my first collection. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I’m done and almost fully replenished coal and living wood so am very happy. Love my wizard and the bonfire looks great. But remind me, what are the earthen beams and blocks used for? I did get a beam on my first collection. Thanks!
    Earthen beams and blocks used for building upgrades. And Fab to have a drop first off. Mine has dropped nothin' but stars so far, and I have been watching. Again, in case S8 is listening, would prefer a weekly timer w a guaranteed drop. So far, it's an energy drain, great for spring deco tho. Frustrating to have a potentially utterly fantastic prize dangled and it turns out to be a huge letdown. I would have thought after the unmitigated fiasco of the last, unfinish-able event, S8 would thoroughly throw us a proverbial bone, no offence to vegetarians on the forum. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    I know it was last event but I just want to point out, the prize from last event was amazing. That piggy cottage always drops trade tickets and today, in addition to a ticket, it dropped a gold nugget!!! That event was brutal but at least it paid off.
    I'm glad for those who were able to complete the last event and get the final upgrade of the pig cottage. Like others I tried hard to finish, but with the drops being non-existent and holiday travel, I couldn't. So I feel *****ed that I couldn't complete requirements for the final level. This event would have been perfect for the holidays. Easier to complete and not waiting for terrible random drops.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    I am pretty certain I can’t finish this one. I just can’t get enough coal.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    I am pretty certain I can’t finish this one. I just can’t get enough coal.
    Chop rock outcropping. Hopefully you have saved energy so hit about 4-5 at a time. Good luck!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Earthen beams and blocks used for building upgrades. And Fab to have a drop first off. Mine has dropped nothin' but stars so far, and I have been watching. Again, in case S8 is listening, would prefer a weekly timer w a guaranteed drop. So far, it's an energy drain, great for spring deco tho. Frustrating to have a potentially utterly fantastic prize dangled and it turns out to be a huge letdown. I would have thought after the unmitigated fiasco of the last, unfinish-able event, S8 would thoroughly throw us a proverbial bone, no offence to vegetarians on the forum. : )
    Glad to see I am not alone with these drops. 20 coins and blue star. >.< I suspect the proverbial bone was the relative easiness of the event. Plus the energy dropping wizard. I must admit the energy dropping wizard was a nice bone