Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/5: A Song of Ice and Firewolves | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    I love the look of the Wizard! And am happy about the prizes.

Since I missed the tip about crafting a second Greta, I?m thinking of maybe buying a second ice pup for 40 gems to see if I can have two Green Greta?s that way. If it works out, 40 gems for a second Earthen item dropper seems like a deal.

Also, for the snowballs...I?m throwing my daily 6 since they frequently uncover cabbages and add to my stockpile.
    I was wondering if this would work too, or if you specifically have to use Greta.
    Is this something we can ask s8 about SpiritWind00?
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    I’m confused.. how were people able to place two Pups named Greta in the first place?
    Last edited by WittyWitch; 12-07-19 at 05:13 PM.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I was wondering if this would work too, or if you specifically have to use Greta.
    Is this something we can ask s8 about SpiritWind00?
    I would think it definitely had to be Greta. In events past it's always had to be the specifically named animal ie Swanson not a swan or Harvey not a Winter Mink.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 12-07-19 at 07:52 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    What drops does Greta have? Why is everyone wanting to have two of them? Sorry for being dense.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Where can I find the list of what drops coal? Thank you

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    What drops does Greta have? Why is everyone wanting to have two of them? Sorry for being dense.
    Because we're all OCD and want everything even, odd amounts bug us. lol At least that would be my reason.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Because we're all OCD and want everything even, odd amounts bug us. lol At least that would be my reason.
    Ok thank you. lol I just thought she had great drops

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Coal
    Found: sparking mine, deep mine, all rocks, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Vineyard Estate, dragons, Armored Fire Dragon, Armored Ice Dragon, Royal Dragon, Faerie Dragon, Fire Fox, Moon Rock, Lonely Mummy, Frozen Campfire, Rooted Mine, Spring Dragon, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Dark Onyx Dragon, Flyger cub, White flyger cub, ghost knight, direwolf pup, shattered wyvern, scorched wyvern, Pink flyger cub, Woodland cannon, Enfield Kit, Silver fae dragon, Tide Dragon, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Armored Wyvern, Wyvern Hatchling, Dark Wyvern, Ring Bearer Goat, Sleeping Dragon, Pumpkin goat, Dark Wolf, Mantiwart terrarium, Onyx pearls, Armored Black Bear, Mountain of the Wilds, Cozy Campfire, Wee Carriage, Kitsunecorn Kit, Paper Tiger, Renata, Mantistorm cub, Truffle, Fangbeast puppet, Maxotaur, Sweet Kitsunecorn, Sprinkles, Spring Fangpup, Biggest Baddest Wolf
    Uses: item to craft jewels (10) (alchemy - 4th shard), item in crafting earth wisp (5), upgrading Library to level 2 (10)
    Current thread: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthre...gathering-coal
    Here is a list for where coal is found.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Here is a list for where coal is found.
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    Ok thank you. lol I just thought she had great drops
    In her completed form, she drops earthen materials which are great drops in my book. I bought the spellbound bloom on Black Friday and it?s really been a game changer. I?m still working on slowly upgrading with spellbound materials so earthbound materials is kind of huge for where I?m at in the game.