Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/5: A Song of Ice and Firewolves | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Greta wont begin the advertised drops until the event is over, I bet. Thats been the case in past events....

Re: constant resets...do you have Background Refresh enabled on a lot of your device apps? They will crash & burn your RAM for sure! (especially Mail IMO, I just Push a few times a day instead of letting the Mail app monopolize my RAM & bandwidth)
    I rarely try to check email on my phone but I do listen to iHeart radio during the week. Not sure what the auto refresh is set at. Getting ready for sleep so will look into it tomorrow. Thanks for the advice. It is a new problem that started the last storyline quest or two ago and never used to happen to me. Personally I believe it is the massive increase in advertising. It tells me to check my internet connection when it is their stupid advert loading up. Every single time I visit a neighbor or community I get them all.
    Last edited by Galadraal; 12-08-19 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Text too tiny

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes, 'consistently' is definitely a tricky one. This morning with my coal down to around 15, I collected from 4 mines, then all my dragons (about 10 of them) and got quite a few, then 2 small rock piles (4 coal), then about 6 rock outcroppings. That brought my balance back up to nearly 90. Given we need lots of stone as well, I'll keep chopping rock outcroppings.

Those robot planes from a few events back were good for living wood as is the Living Wood Tree (a definitely worthwhile investment).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    Where can I get more coal consistently? I know rock outcropping but just wondered if anyone know something that always dropped coal
    The iron rich rock is your best bet for coal in my opinion.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm struggling with living wood! Never fails when an event starts that requires lots of it, my stupid sawmills refuse to drop it. Makes me so frustrated!! I purchased two living wood trees after the last fiasco, but I could honestly use one or two more. Worthless sawmills! Dwayne is more reliable than them

Farm Supplier
    Lately I have been getting a really good return rate on spark fairies from chopping oak trees. Since I need the wood and living wood anyway it’s worth it. Just FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by AngieA67 View Post
    I have been playing this game since early 2012 and the past year has contained the only events I can?t complete without spending money, and not just a few bucks here and there. They?re wanting a LOT of money to finish events and I really don?t need another walker! I miss the old days of this game where I could finish an event by trying and even downloading new games from the devs...I hate to say it but I am about done with this game 😔
    I have been playing since at least 2012 too.

Host(ess)
    Is anyone else experiencing after chopping dead trees to get the wizard to appear that he is dropping nothing? I need both dark meters and magic snowflakes.

I have been using willow trees because I need vines for the main storyline and get 2-4 (usually 3) spark fairies. Has anyone been getting better ratios on different trees?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 4taz View Post
    Is anyone else experiencing after chopping dead trees to get the wizard to appear that he is dropping nothing? I need both dark meters and magic snowflakes.
    Yes, that's normal. The drops are random, and half of the time I get nothing too.
    Just keep fighting them, it's definitely worth it for a (fun looking) energy dropper!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I have been using willow trees because I need vines for the main storyline and get 2-4 (usually 3) spark fairies. Has anyone been getting better ratios on different trees?
    I think that's an excellent drop ratio, especially if you get the Vines you need too.
    The Aspens give 1 or 2 (6 chops).