Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 366

Thread: Castle Story 12/5: A Song of Ice and Firewolves | event information on page 1

  1. #211
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    140
    Due to recommendations here I started the event late, quite late, but still have my Greta. I bought 20 fire wolves just to make sure it was all manageable. And it has Been. Well done S8 For making a manageable event. Please please please make this a trend especially for the holiday season.

    I also suspect Greta will be dropping earthen items only very rarely. Given all the resources that go into the earthen beams and blocks it is still worth it to spend a few days tapping on her to get one. I wish I had sussed how to get two of them. I sold my second one instead of holding onto it in the Forge. Oops! Live and learn!
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

  2. #212
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,783
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I too, don't care about getting another walker.

    I would hope Greta will have the drops wether the fire is upgraded to level 10 or not.

    The reason to finish is if the fire will have any drops. I was unable to finish the piggy cottage and it is just a decoration.
    I finished the piggy cottage and...it's still worth nothing more than decoration :-/ It's going into storage as soon as this event ends unless something changes before then

  3. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Due to recommendations here I started the event late, quite late, but still have my Greta. I bought 20 fire wolves just to make sure it was all manageable. And it has Been. Well done S8 For making a manageable event. Please please please make this a trend especially for the holiday season.

    I also suspect Greta will be dropping earthen items only very rarely. Given all the resources that go into the earthen beams and blocks it is still worth it to spend a few days tapping on her to get one. I wish I had sussed how to get two of them. I sold my second one instead of holding onto it in the Forge. Oops! Live and learn!
    If they don?t want to bless us with huge amounts of earthen materials, I wouldn?t be mad at a long timer (provided it is a guaranteed drop). OR if Greta drops more than a pitiful amount of coins on the taps when you *dont* get earthen materials.

    Also, RT the comment about taking it easy over the holidays. Based on feedback, I?m thanking my lucky stars that I dipped on the thanksgiving pig event in order to not be distracted from family time. But my Christmas holiday is going to be lazier so I would participate in and appreciate another Event Lite (tm).

  4. #214
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    517
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I finished the piggy cottage and...it's still worth nothing more than decoration :-/ It's going into storage as soon as this event ends unless something changes before then
    Send a ticket to support.. my piggy hut level 7 drops 1-3 trade tickets plus 1-2 earthwisps or a wisp lantern or a golden item, every 12 hours
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

  5. #215
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    This event is exactly like Snow place like home and the level 10 ice castle (which requires 5 gold nuggets) dropped gold nuggets. Not sure how often as I don?t have it or if this one will but I?m willing to bet it does. That may change your mind about whether to level up.
    I collect from my ice castle regularly and I don't recall seeing a golden nugget drop ever. So I'm not getting my hopes up.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

  6. #216
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Northamptonshire UK
    Posts
    62
    I too have had nothing drop from Greta so far, except a second Frozen Shard which is of no use to me. I shall now leave her until the event has finished before collecting again.

    One thing I am concerned about is that Greta will mainly drop Earthen Potions after the event, with just the occasional Earthen Beam or Block. We would then soon be maxed on Earthen Potions, meaning that we won't be able to quickly make Earthen Potions in six minutes during Weekday Warrior to tick off the craft five items box.

    It would be also nice to know if the level 10 Winter Bonfire will have drops after the event. It will a big disappointment if we are gathering hundreds of Spark Faeries just to have a pretty animated Bonfire and a walker who will end up residing in the Town Square of my kingdom.

    I'm enjoying this event a lot more than the last one. We are still endlessly chopping trees or collecting from bushes to make the same thing over and over, but there is plenty of things to do, and no waiting for random drops or for Ivy's Hut/Troll Camp!

  7. #217
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    781
    Quote Originally Posted by UnkelFester View Post
    I too have had nothing drop from Greta so far, except a second Frozen Shard which is of no use to me. I shall now leave her until the event has finished before collecting again.

    One thing I am concerned about is that Greta will mainly drop Earthen Potions after the event, with just the occasional Earthen Beam or Block. We would then soon be maxed on Earthen Potions, meaning that we won't be able to quickly make Earthen Potions in six minutes during Weekday Warrior to tick off the craft five items box.

    It would be also nice to know if the level 10 Winter Bonfire will have drops after the event. It will a big disappointment if we are gathering hundreds of Spark Faeries just to have a pretty animated Bonfire and a walker who will end up residing in the Town Square of my kingdom.

    I'm enjoying this event a lot more than the last one. We are still endlessly chopping trees or collecting from bushes to make the same thing over and over, but there is plenty of things to do, and no waiting for random drops or for Ivy's Hut/Troll Camp!
    I completely agree with you about Ivy's Hut/Troll Camp! I very much dislike events that require drops from those. I’d much rather need 10,000 energy and chop silly things than need to collect from those.

  8. #218
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    263
    All done

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06F422B6-3584-4FE4-A73F-97D5C026D780.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	54190

    ive collected from Greta several times and only received one earthen beam so far. I’d rather have a longer timer than waste energy on a maybe.
    Last edited by WittyWitch; 12-10-19 at 06:13 PM.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm

  9. #219
    Fashion Designer janddolphins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    933
    Am I doing something wrong. I know I’m behind but I was on the step collect pups from market. I put 6 markets out and not one gave me a pup. It is a rare drop? If everyone is finishing early I would have thought it was guaranteed. No monsters on board if that makes a difference. I’m stuck now on this goal.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

    Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

    Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

  10. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Am I doing something wrong. I know I’m behind but I was on the step collect pups from market. I put 6 markets out and not one gave me a pup. It is a rare drop? If everyone is finishing early I would have thought it was guaranteed. No monsters on board if that makes a difference. I’m stuck now on this goal.
    You are supposed to purchase the pup(s) from the market for coins. It is not a drop. I believe this is the step you are talking about.

Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •