Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/5: A Song of Ice and Firewolves | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    My first collection from Greta after she was warmed up in the forge was a tiny amount of coin and the warm Greta craft is still in the forge. Is this an issue? I thought Greta, once she was green, was supposed to drop Earth goodies. The game constantly resets and almost every time I level up the bonfire the game resets and I have to exit out so I can level it up a SECOND time before I can continue with the quest line.

I think Storm8 is spending more resources/ bandwidth on their stupid adverts trying to get us to play another game it?s causing the glitches to get worse and worse. I stopped playing Dragon and Fantasy Forest stories because they became unplayable.
    Greta wont begin the advertised drops until the event is over, I bet. Thats been the case in past events....

I agree about the adverts on DS & FS. I force quit DS when an ad pops up; I refuse to watch ads just to Play when I am a paying customer! If they start that here, my wallet closes permanently.

Re: constant resets...do you have Background Refresh enabled on a lot of your device apps? They will crash & burn your RAM for sure! (especially Mail IMO, I just Push a few times a day instead of letting the Mail app monopolize my RAM & bandwidth)
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 12-08-19 at 02:53 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Does anyone know how to get more gold nuggets without spending real money besides just waiting for one to pop up from the mines? I only have three and for the last goal of the event. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    I have been playing this game since early 2012 and the past year has contained the only events I can?t complete without spending money, and not just a few bucks here and there. They?re wanting a LOT of money to finish events and I really don?t need another walker! I miss the old days of this game where I could finish an event by trying and even downloading new games from the devs...I hate to say it but I am about done with this game 😔

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Royalmess2019 View Post
    Does anyone know how to get more gold nuggets without spending real money besides just waiting for one to pop up from the mines? I only have three and for the last goal of the event. Thanks!
    I'd recommend bookmarking the HUB Inventory that gives detailed lists on where/how to find every item in the game: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nventory-Guide

To save you navigating time, here's the full list of where to find Nuggets:
    Golden nugget
    Found: Sparkling mine, Glimmer Rock Formation, Deep mine or by mining rocks, small rock pile, Feral Lands adventure, troll vault, jewelers trade in Royal Exchange, Golden Mine, Desert Palace, Rooted Mine, Leprechaun Faerie, Celestine Faerie, Fey Courthouse, Golden Peacock, Pfefferknot Pony, Troll Thief, Aetas, Garden Peacock, Armored Shadow Wolf, Mountain of the Wilds, Snow Castle, Pot of Gold, L10 Rafflesia Garden, Pilu (adult mantiwort), L10 Trade Post, Thankful Turkey, L7 Piggy Cottage, Fire Wagon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LawyerLynn View Post
    I am at the last goal and have tended Greta and have the frozen shard. It will take a lot of energy to complete the event to get a walker. I don?t care whether I get the walker, but I want to make sure that Greta will have the reported drops so I want to confirm whether I have to complete the event for Greta to have the reported drops.
    I too, don't care about getting another walker.

I would hope Greta will have the drops wether the fire is upgraded to level 10 or not.

The reason to finish is if the fire will have any drops. I was unable to finish the piggy cottage and it is just a decoration.

Rhino Keeper
    Where can I get more coal consistently? I know rock outcropping but just wondered if anyone know something that always dropped coal

Rhino Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Has anybody that has finished actually gotten Greta to drop anything yet? I've only gotten 20 coins and a blue star on my first 3 collections.

I finished and only got coins on my 2 collections.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    Where can I get more coal consistently? I know rock outcropping but just wondered if anyone know something that always dropped coal
    Check out the HUB Inventory for a full list of where to find any and every material in the game: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nventory-Guide

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    Consistently seems to be the tricky part of your question. None of the things listed in the hub are consistent so the best bet is mines, rock outcropping, small rock pile.

For me, baby flygers are ok. Campfire was, but not today.

Fashion Designer
    Living wood drops have disappeared from my kingdom