Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/5: A Song of Ice and Firewolves | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    The kraken sounds are my favourite they sound similar to baymax?s fist bump sound. So satisfying 😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post

You know, I was wondering what you all were talking about. So fished around and just turned on the sound effect feature (I toggle the Music feature from time to time when checking for monsters, but never use this one).

I'm having a field day going through my kingdom - in addition to the wizard that goes "a-ha!" and the howling wolves, I have discovered the clucking chickens, the mooing cows, the industrial-sounding crafting buildings, the knocking on coin buildings, to name but a few. I can't believe that all these years I have lived in complete ignorance of the world of CS sound effects. So entertained!

I put a melted snowdrift into the forge and crafted a Greta which I placed. I have grown her to full size and collected from her. I got a second melted snowdrift from an Ice Wolf and it is in the inventory but the goal in the forge to “investigate the Melted Snowdrift” is saying Inventory is full and the goal is blanked out. Does this mean I will not be able to craft a second Greta?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    EDIT:

I checked just to be sure and you definitely cannot substitute an Ice Wolf for Greta.
    That?s too bad :-( Thanks for checking!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ULBRETSIM View Post
    I put a melted snowdrift into the forge and crafted a Greta which I placed. I have grown her to full size and collected from her. I got a second melted snowdrift from an Ice Wolf and it is in the inventory but the goal in the forge to ?investigate the Melted Snowdrift? is saying Inventory is full and the goal is blanked out. Does this mean I will not be able to craft a second Greta?
    No, sorry. You have to have crafted the second Greta pup way back when you crafted the first in order to have a chance for the second. I think a lot of the confusion is coming from the fact that no one is actually meant to have crafted two Gretas.

Every player was intended to have a singular green Greta - that's how the event was designed and how most players will finish the event. There just so happens to be a peculiar loophole that older players know of from past events and some chose to take advantage of said loophole.

Farm Supplier
    I am at the last goal and have tended Greta and have the frozen shard. It will take a lot of energy to complete the event to get a walker. I don’t care whether I get the walker, but I want to make sure that Greta will have the reported drops so I want to confirm whether I have to complete the event for Greta to have the reported drops.

Rhino Keeper
    I did not get more than 1 snowdrift to begin with, but should it not be impossible to put two greta?s on your board to begin with, I understand that if you do certain things than you avoid having two greta?s on your board but in the end when you try to put the second green greta that drops the good stuff it is maxed to only one and it should not be possible to put it down on the board and should still tell you to sell it.

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like Walter the wizard and Greta are the main prizes this event, so I'm definitely trying for 2 Greta's.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Fashion Designer
    My first collection from Greta after she was warmed up in the forge was a tiny amount of coin and the warm Greta craft is still in the forge. Is this an issue? I thought Greta, once she was green, was supposed to drop Earth goodies. The game constantly resets and almost every time I level up the bonfire the game resets and I have to exit out so I can level it up a SECOND time before I can continue with the quest line.

I think Storm8 is spending more resources/ bandwidth on their stupid adverts trying to get us to play another game it’s causing the glitches to get worse and worse. I stopped playing Dragon and Fantasy Forest stories because they became unplayable.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I did not get more than 1 snowdrift to begin with, but should it not be impossible to put two greta?s on your board to begin with, I understand that if you do certain things than you avoid having two greta?s on your board but in the end when you try to put the second green greta that drops the good stuff it is maxed to only one and it should not be possible to put it down on the board and should still tell you to sell it.
    No, you can place the second without issue after goal 9 - post #106 shows an image of both final Gretas placed on the board. It's only before goal 9 that you cannot place the second Greta.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anybody that has finished actually gotten Greta to drop anything yet? I've only gotten 20 coins and a blue star on my first 3 collections.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>