Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/5: A Song of Ice and Firewolves | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LawyerLynn View Post
    I am at the last goal and have tended Greta and have the frozen shard. It will take a lot of energy to complete the event to get a walker. I don?t care whether I get the walker, but I want to make sure that Greta will have the reported drops so I want to confirm whether I have to complete the event for Greta to have the reported drops.
    As far as I know upgrading the Winter Bonfire/ finishing the event has nothing to do with (green) Greta's drops.
    It has never worked that way.

Just like the Gnome event, where even lower level players could walk away with the excellent Hilbert, without getting even half way through the event.
    Greta and Walter the Wizard are VERY nice prizes, even if you don't manage to finish.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Royalmess2019 View Post
    Does anyone know how to get more gold nuggets without spending real money besides just waiting for one to pop up from the mines? I only have three and for the last goal of the event. Thanks!
    If you have Silver Runes, you could buy the 'Gold Miner' boost in the Apothecary.
    It increases your chance of collecting Golden Nuggets from Sparkling Mines for 5 hours. (long enough to collect from both of your Sparkling Mines 2 times)
    I only had 2 Golden Nuggets, but thanks to the boost I have 3 now.. Gonna keep trying!
    Good luck Royalmess2019!

(the Boosts/ Apothecary are part of the Main story line, so I don't know if you have them yet)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    As far as I know upgrading the Winter Bonfire/ finishing the event has nothing to do with (green) Greta's drops.
    It has never worked that way.

Just like the Gnome event, where even lower level players could walk away with the excellent Hilbert, without getting even half way through the event.
    Greta and Walter the Wizard are VERY nice prizes, even if you don't manage to finish.
    Thank you (and to others who answered). I assumed that it wouldn’t matter if I actually finished; I just wanted to be sure after all of the effort I have made so far.
    Last edited by LawyerLynn; 12-09-19 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Fix punctuation.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't remember anyone recommending flyger cubs as a coal source. If you have adult flygers or the new Bengal, they drop flyger milk. Get 50 of the milk, and you can make a cub. I have over two dozen flyger cubs, and they also drop bacon, roast chicken, wisps, and, lanterns now and then as well. I always go to them for coal as the decent 3 hr timer and the large number I have crafted over the years means I never run out of coal.

There are obviously a few different ways to keep on top of coal, and best wishes to all finding your way through this event.

I am still on event strike until I get 'management' evidence that the events will be CONSISTENTLY do-able instead of a one off reasonable one that is going to set a trend of sliding into ridiculousness again. We still haven't had (IMO) proper acknowledgment/apology for the extremity of the last event.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Does anyone know if the Winter Bonfire drops anything useful after the event finishes or will it just be a decoration?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LawyerLynn View Post
    Thank you (and to others who answered). I assumed that it wouldn?t matter if I actually finished; I just wanted to be sure after all of the effort I have made so far.
    I'm still working on the final upgrade for the Winter Bonfire but my Gretas dropped an Earthen Potion and an Earthen Block this morning. So, the drops are there but it seems they'll be random.

Quote Originally Posted by ULBRETSIM View Post
    Does anyone know if the Winter Bonfire drops anything useful after the event finishes or will it just be a decoration?
    It should retain its coin drops after the event, as indicative of past events. Whether any other drops get added or not is the real question, I think.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Greta wont begin the advertised drops until the event is over, I bet. Thats been the case in past events....
    I have three Greta among my two kingdoms. They have not dropped anything after the event so far. It is so disappointing...

Rhino Keeper
    Just coins so far.

Executive Chef
    I haven't seen anything posted here about the post event drops of the Winter Bonfire.

Thanks for posting about the Greta drops AnnirasSweets!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    I have three Greta among my two kingdoms. They have not dropped anything after the event so far. It is so disappointing...
    Greta probably won't start dropping earthen materials until the entire event has ended, not when you complete it.