Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/5: A Song of Ice and Firewolves | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Just want to make sure I do this correctly as I am distracted due to a family health issue. I put both snowdrifts in at the same time so have 2 Gretas. First one was able to be placed and grown. Second is still in the forge. Ready to do the next Level 9 step. So, I place 1st Greta in Storage. Then do I place 2nd on the map and start growing her (or do I put 1st Greta in the Magic Forge and then place the 2nd on the map)? Then when 2nd Greta is grown, do I put her in the Forge with the warm blanket and place her again and then remove the first one?

Thank you.
    This.

At Goal 9 stage:

- Put 1st Greta in forge to Warm Up.
    - Take 2nd Greta out of forge and grow her up
    - Put 2nd Greta in forge to Warm Up.

Both Gretas now in forge warming up.

At this stage, first Greta should be ready and safe to take out.

Just want to make sure I do this correctly as I am distracted due to a family health issue. I put both snowdrifts in at the same time so have 2 Gretas. First one was able to be placed and grown. Second is still in the forge. Ready to do the next Level 9 step. So, I place 1st Greta in Storage. Then do I place 2nd on the map and start growing her (or do I put 1st Greta in the Magic Forge and then place the 2nd on the map)? Then when 2nd Greta is grown, do I put her in the Forge with the warm blanket and place her again and then remove the first one?

Thank you.
    I think I goofed up. I thought I had made 2 warm beds but only see 1 and no option to make another. I am really confused now. Maybe I already used that. I really don't know. Very stressed right now as I have a long drive and lots of stress tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    This.

At Goal 9 stage:

- Put 1st Greta in forge to Warm Up.
    - Take 2nd Greta out of forge and grow her up
    - Put 2nd Greta in forge to Warm Up.

Both Gretas now in forge warming up.

At this stage, first Greta should be ready and safe to take out.
    I had 2 Warm Blankets. I thought I had 2 beds too but only had 1 bed and no option to make it. I was considering leaving the 2nd Greta in the white form though. That is what I did with Emerson. I made both a sweater but did not dress the 2nd one.

First Greta is in the Forge. I will be gone all day tomorrow. About 4 hours on the road to take a family member for medical procedure and then return home.

Thank you for all the help.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll check with the team about the drops from Greta so we understand what to expect.
    I bring good news!!

Greta drops have been updated! It drops Wool, Prime Cut, Fangbeasts, Red Ribbons, Golden Fleece, and Fertilizer.

Now, red ribbons and Golden Fleece is interesting... I'll have to get back to you on these. Ribbons are an item in the Love Shack and Golden Fleece is an item needed to get your first dragon.

Nightclub Owner
    I bring good news!!

Greta drops have been updated! It drops Wool, Prime Cut, Fangbeasts, Red Ribbons, Golden Fleece, and Fertilizer.

Now, red ribbons and Golden Fleece is interesting... I'll have to get back to you on these. Ribbons are an item in the Love Shack and Golden Fleece is an item needed to get your first dragon.
    Still only getting 20 coins :/
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I think I goofed up. I thought I had made 2 warm beds but only see 1 and no option to make another. I am really confused now. Maybe I already used that. I really don't know. Very stressed right now as I have a long drive and lots of stress tomorrow.
    Don’t feel too bad. I did the same thing. Forgot to make the extra warm bed before the craft disappeared. But sorry that happened to you. Hang in there.

Fashion Designer
    Wasn't there going to be earthen beam and block drops from this event, somehow? Where and when does that come into play?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Wasn't there going to be earthen beam and block drops from this event, somehow? Where and when does that come into play?
    Greta (green wolf) drops them, but it's a very very very rare drop. You can collect faithfully from her for days and not see them.
    Some people haven't had her drop anything at all (after almost a week). I had 1 Earthen Beam and 1 Earthen Potion drop.

Fashion Designer
    I bring good news!!

Thank you! She drops actual fangbeasts? Wow! I’ve never seen any animal drop another animal. Interesting for sure. I’m still just getting coins for now though. Hopefully will change when the event ends.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Thank you! She drops actual fangbeasts? Wow! I’ve never seen any animal drop another animal. Interesting for sure. I’m still just getting coins for now though. Hopefully will change when the event ends.
    I am guessing that means spawning fangies. : D Like the minks.

Yes, hope we still have a chance to get earthen beams and blocks, but/and if this is presaging a love shack release, OMG awesome!!!

PS got nuttin', zero, nothing, from a week of collecting from my Greta. Collection so far today same.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.