Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Build a Snowman Event - 2019 Dec 4

The pigs are sooooooo frustrating. I just collected from 12 pigs twice and NOTHING. I despise the ?make a bunch of random junk? events. Leaderboard is alright, but I miss the events where you turn in a bunch of items and each request is worth 1-5 stars. Earn stars to get cool stuff. I quit this event and am selling everything from it. 😑

It is not worth your time, it is just a sign to finish the 8th step, not even a special sign. A decorated Christmas tree would have been more appropriate (and way better). I went for the snowman first on the side goal, and then finished step 8 today thinking surely after all that work it couldn’t be just a sign ��
    Last edited by gunder8; 12-16-19 at 09:18 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I don't know where to put this but I've been sending deliveries like crazy, I made items in the windmills but hadn't collect them because I was waiting to collect all. I had also bought items from the shop for deliveries, I then check the game because I was sure I had all items ready yet nothing at the mills neither the items I bought were in storage.

So time was wasted!
    Succede anche a me...e non una sola volta! Non so darmi altra spiegazione se non che ci sia momentanea assenza di connessione...quindi tutto quello che si fa va a finire in una sorta di buco nero...ovvero nel nulla....e il tempo ritorna indietro a quando la connessione era attiva. Questo significa alla fine che tutto il lavoro fatto in quel lasso temporale "irreale" sparisce perch? di fatto non ? mai stato fatto. Come se fosse una nostra illusione o visione. Non so darmi\darti altra spiegazione. Mi dispiace. Buona fortuna per il futuro.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Stormie for making the snow piles glisten now event over! They are lovely.

Fashion Designer
    I forgot to buy sniwpiles for decoration. D'oh! Oh well. This was a good event. No stressful. Thank you so much to... Paul? Whomever it was that initially warned us not to do 8 or 8. And Judy for her dedication to guiding us thru this as always!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Thank you Stormie for making the snow piles glisten now event over! They are lovely.
    I love to see the chicken snow pile, he's working hard now (it's animated). Thank you, Stormie. Glad to have spare of my snow piles. And thank you beautiful people here who provide information and stuff, very helpful, very supportive.

I wish I have time to re-deco my farm, can't believe it looks dusty on holiday!

I won the festive bat by opening a present when I read info on bat it says can live in wildlife den or haunted house, my haunted house is full so I attempted too put it in the wildlife den and it would not allow me too and It says i have reached the number of haunted houses please help even tried putting a pet up and swapping it out for bat and nothing is working

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trina4robinson View Post
    I won the festive bat by opening a present when I read info on bat it says can live in wildlife den or haunted house, my haunted house is full so I attempted too put it in the wildlife den and it would not allow me too and It says i have reached the number of haunted houses please help even tried putting a pet up and swapping it out for bat and nothing is working
    The onfo on back is incorrect
    The bat can go in the Bird Tree or the Haunted House

Or the Gazebo.

Congratulations

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910