Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Build a Snowman Event - 2019 Dec 4

Quote Originally Posted by inara_24 View Post
    I’m working on my last snow globe. I find the presents from the pigs the hardest to find anywhere. If I’m lucky they drop 1 each time I feed them, every 3 hours.

Where did you get the new pets?
    The Icy Reindeer I purchased last year I believe during a Black Friday sale. I think I saw the icy reindeer during this years sale. The Arctic Fox was from a prior event, not certain how far back, although I believe this pet was available during a sale sometime this year. Sorry for the poor info, possibly Judy or another player could provide a better time line.

Duplicate post can be deleted.
    Last edited by kindefarm1890; 12-09-19 at 09:36 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    After spending 11-12 hours over the weekend staring at the newspaper or neighbors shops to find the snow shovels and festive presents I found enough to complete the 5 snow globes. Spent a lot of coins that were being saved for an expansion. Received the snowman late last night. I was disappointed when I tried to put the Icy Reindeer and Arctic Fox in the new habitat. S8 it would be nice if other pets would be allowed to used the new habitat. Good luck to everyone trying for the new pet.
    Give them time. The month is still young, and I have very little doubt that there will be at least two more events before 31 December (okay, at least one, but most probably two). There is still time for another new pet to be added that will go into the Snow Park. And even if the Icy Reindeer and the Arctic Fox won't go into the Snow Park, have you tried some of the other pets? For example, Tucker the Seal or the Yeti (or any of the pets that normally go into the Icy Igloo)? Perhaps one of them might also go into the Snow Park...

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Give them time. The month is still young, and I have very little doubt that there will be at least two more events before 31 December (okay, at least one, but most probably two). There is still time for another new pet to be added that will go into the Snow Park. And even if the Icy Reindeer and the Arctic Fox won't go into the Snow Park, have you tried some of the other pets? For example, Tucker the Seal or the Yeti (or any of the pets that normally go into the Icy Igloo)? Perhaps one of them might also go into the Snow Park...
    I do hope some new pets will use the snow park. I did try the Yeti, seal and the Santa Dalmation with no luck.

Third collection from pigs and still no festive gifts-did storm 8 turn off drops when they added the new gift smash challenge?

How do I make the snowman treats please . I can?t see them in the studio xx

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by little_veggie View Post
    How do I make the snowman treats please . I can?t see them in the studio xx
    The recipe does not appear until you get to goal 7

Thank you , I am a way off

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=ankavale1000;1605101]The Snowman Is a real pet.
    It lives in a brand new habitat - the Snow Park (3000 coins).

Is the Snow Park the only habitat that will work for the snowman? Will any of my habitats that I already have work... like igloo, or other?

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=Mitzi111;1605714]
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    The Snowman Is a real pet.
    It lives in a brand new habitat - the Snow Park (3000 coins).

Is the Snow Park the only habitat that will work for the snowman? Will any of my habitats that I already have work... like igloo, or other?
    Hmm, I don’t know. When I first got the pet and tried to put it out I was directed to Gentle Gazebo. When I clicked tiny i for habitat info, Snow Park the only habitat listed. Are you short of coins? The Snow Park is 3000 coins and is a really nice looking habitat that could serve as decoration. Everyone should buy it in my opinion.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast