Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Build a Snowman Event - 2019 Dec 4

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by praphulladp View Post
    Sir
    Trying hard to get the gifts from Pigs but for entire 2 days received just 1-2 gifts from 12 pigs. Please do the needful
    Unfortunately the gifts from pigs are a random drop so all you can do is keep collecting and watch the newspaper and check your neighbours store because as other players get done the event they are selling these gifts.
    Keep trying the Snowman is a cute pet.

Executive Chef
    The game is deleting items from my storage and undoing tasks, I don't know why it's reverting things.

Sick of bugs!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    The game is deleting items from my storage and undoing tasks, I don't know why it's reverting things.

Sick of bugs!
    ? I haven't lost anything
    What's wrong?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    ? I haven't lost anything
    What's wrong?
    I don't know where to put this but I've been sending deliveries like crazy, I made items in the windmills but hadn't collect them because I was waiting to collect all. I had also bought items from the shop for deliveries, I then check the game because I was sure I had all items ready yet nothing at the mills neither the items I bought were in storage.

So time was wasted!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    If you want the Snowman pet, do NOT complete goal 8 of 8. Make the 5 Snow Globes and turn them in for the "Let's Go and Play" goal instead. The other goal series gives some sort of sign decoration.
    THANK YOU for your reply. This event has been confusing. It always seems like the Goals are the number one event and the other ones are just side events. But it seems now that the Goals are basically the side event. Upside down lol

Thanks for answering and clearing this up!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    You had to do the first seven goals to get all the recipes to open.
    But give your Globes to the one that gives the Snowman like PookieBear50 said.
    Goal 8 gives a deco sign.

Attachment 54213
    Thank for answering Judy! Always appreciate the work you put in to the forum! Yes I saw the graphic that you posted and circled which is why I was so confused. Thank you for confirming for me.

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone received the sign for the end of the event, does it do anything, look great etc, I am completing my last snow globe for the snow man and not sure if it’s worth the effort to go for the sign, if it’s just like it looks then I don’t think it is but if it does something cool it might be lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nagmad View Post
    Has anyone received the sign for the end of the event, does it do anything, look great etc, I am completing my last snow globe for the snow man and not sure if it?s worth the effort to go for the sign, if it?s just like it looks then I don?t think it is but if it does something cool it might be lol
    I'm afraid if you completed the wrong goal. At first we must complete the first 7 of 8 goals but DO NOT complete the 8th one. Hold on there. And after you craft 5 snow globes and a snowman treat, you must complete the Let's Go and Play goal, and that will get you your Snowman. Is it clear?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    I'm afraid if you completed the wrong goal. At first we must complete the first 7 of 8 goals but DO NOT complete the 8th one. Hold on there. And after you craft 5 snow globes and a snowman treat, you must complete the Let's Go and Play goal, and that will get you your Snowman. Is it clear?
    I am just completeing my 5th snow globe to get my snowman, from Lets go and play, but wanted to know if it?s worth the effort to make another 4 globes for the sign, I will have the snow man already

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nagmad View Post
    I am just completeing my 5th snow globe to get my snowman, from Lets go and play, but wanted to know if it?s worth the effort to make another 4 globes for the sign, I will have the snow man already
    It is up to you. If you have the time and the necessary parts, I'd say go for it. If not, well...as you say, you will have the snowman already.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast