Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Build a Snowman Event - 2019 Dec 4

Executive Chef
    Someone told me its just a sign! Not worth it!!

Quote Originally Posted by princessskykennedy View Post
    Has anyone gotten the sign? Is it something special that you need snowglobes and a treat to get?? Thx!

Executive Chef
    Right!! I was saving up to expand again as well, but this event took all I had saved! But keep trying and you will get the snowman!

Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    The most expensive event I've ever done in FS2. I canceled my expansion and Ice Creamery building because of this interesting event. I wish I am lucky enough to win the Snowman.

Executive Chef
    No don't give up! Keep trying!! You will eventually get the snowman. Just don't give up and keep checking the market and neighbors shops! If I find any, I will save and post on here if anyone who wants them. I'm making my last snowglobes to turn in. Got lucky and found a neighbor selling everything.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Sigh...I wonder if I should just give up already. I'm not getting very many Snow Shovels at all...

Executive Chef
    Just keep trying and you will eventually finish!! I almost gave up myself due to all the work and stuff needed and because haven't been feeling good, but I kept trying and now I'm making my last snowglobe to turn in! I will try to gather up stuff and see if anyone needs them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    2 of these will hold me up from finishing:
    My issue is Festive presents. No way that I can get 123 from Pigs. and they arent showing up in the market anymore.
    Shovels might end up being a problem, but so far I've found plenty in the market

Has anyone gotten the sign? Is it something special that you need snowglobes and a treat to get?? Thx!

I have some of your needed items...check your wall

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Sigh...I wonder if I should just give up already. I'm not getting very many Snow Shovels at all...
    I have some parts for you! Check your wall!

Executive Chef
    I have some parts for you! Check your wall!
    Checked the wall, thanks! See the Buy/Sell thread for my response.

After spending 11-12 hours over the weekend staring at the newspaper or neighbors shops to find the snow shovels and festive presents I found enough to complete the 5 snow globes. Spent a lot of coins that were being saved for an expansion. Received the snowman late last night. I was disappointed when I tried to put the Icy Reindeer and Arctic Fox in the new habitat. S8 it would be nice if other pets would be allowed to used the new habitat. Good luck to everyone trying for the new pet.

Pigs have completely stopped dropping gifts.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    After spending 11-12 hours over the weekend staring at the newspaper or neighbors shops to find the snow shovels and festive presents I found enough to complete the 5 snow globes. Spent a lot of coins that were being saved for an expansion. Received the snowman late last night. I was disappointed when I tried to put the Icy Reindeer and Arctic Fox in the new habitat. S8 it would be nice if other pets would be allowed to used the new habitat. Good luck to everyone trying for the new pet.
    I’m working on my last snow globe. I find the presents from the pigs the hardest to find anywhere. If I’m lucky they drop 1 each time I feed them, every 3 hours.

Where did you get the new pets?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast