Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Build a Snowman Event - 2019 Dec 4

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queenetherea86 View Post
    Omg I?m a dummy. Thank you!!! I was seriously going crazy.
    you have to get in line behind me to feel dumb queenetherea86.... I was making french fries like a madman waiting for mittens to 'drop'. LOL

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    you have to get in line behind me to feel dumb queenetherea86.... I was making french fries like a madman waiting for mittens to 'drop'. LOL
    I think we have all done silly things and that is why we have the forum to help each other.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Thx. U close to getting yours?
    I'm at stage 5 of 8 atm, the pigs are not cooperating at all. From 12 pigs I collect 2 to 3 gifts (mostly 2). Getting tired, and I'm saving up as well to buy the snow piles, and do the deliveries, so yeah, it needs a LOT of effort...

Rhino Keeper
    Just to make sure I have this right, Lets go and play IS where to get the pet and it will take 5 snow globe? Some days I'm am past slow on the uptake!!

Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    Just to make sure I have this right, Lets go and play IS where to get the pet and it will take 5 snow globe? Some days I'm am past slow on the uptake!!
    Yes
    The picture of the Snowman is in rewards
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8603.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	104.9 KB 
ID:	54128

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    I'm at stage 5 of 8 atm, the pigs are not cooperating at all. From 12 pigs I collect 2 to 3 gifts (mostly 2). Getting tired, and I'm saving up as well to buy the snow piles, and do the deliveries, so yeah, it needs a LOT of effort...
    At least you are on 5 of 8. I am only now finishing 3 of 8 because deliveries were not dropping Snow Shovels. If I had not been unusually lucky and found 3 Snow Shovels in the Newspaper, I'd still be struggling to get the last of the FIRST round of Snow Shovels....first round, because I already know I'm going to be needing a lot more of them to finish this event.

The pigs are stingy at Christmas ugh 😑

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    At least you are on 5 of 8. I am only now finishing 3 of 8 because deliveries were not dropping Snow Shovels. If I had not been unusually lucky and found 3 Snow Shovels in the Newspaper, I'd still be struggling to get the last of the FIRST round of Snow Shovels....first round, because I already know I'm going to be needing a lot more of them to finish this event.
    If you have enough gems you may use them to pay the goal Let's Go and Play (needs 500 gems) because I only have 94 gems atm, so that is impossible (I shopped so many things on the black friday, lols). Imho, the snowman worth the price... it's bigger than other pets and can jump!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    If you have enough gems you may use them to pay the goal Let's Go and Play (needs 500 gems) because I only have 94 gems atm, so that is impossible (I shopped so many things on the black friday, lols). Imho, the snowman worth the price... it's bigger than other pets and can jump!
    I am in the same situation: >100 gems.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I am in the same situation: >100 gems.
    Price drops for each item given.
    And more players will put stuff in paper once they get the Snowman

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast