Thread: Crash, Sync, and Rollback

Crash, Sync, and Rollback

For once, I am happy, no, ecstatic more like, that the game crashed and rolled back on me instead of properly syncing.

I had just opened the game, (forgetting to do a force close and restart to help stability), and went on to collect from the Farms AND my Quest Outpost. The moment my finger touched the Quest Outpost, I screamed in frustration because I had sent my Lovepup on its last Lovely Flight quest, and I should have only collected it in an hour, during Act 3 of Chapter 9.

And then, a miracle happened! The game crashed, and when I restarted it, it rolled back to the point before I had collected from my Farms

Thank you! Thank you! So happy am I

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    For once, I am happy, no, ecstatic more like, that the game crashed and rolled back on me instead of properly syncing.

I had just opened the game, (forgetting to do a force close and restart to help stability), and went on to collect from the Farms AND my Quest Outpost. The moment my finger touched the Quest Outpost, I screamed in frustration because I had sent my Lovepup on its last Lovely Flight quest, and I should have only collected it in an hour, during Act 3 of Chapter 9.

And then, a miracle happened! The game crashed, and when I restarted it, it rolled back to the point before I had collected from my Farms

Thank you! Thank you! So happy am I
    Wow, that's extremely lucky for you. I think a rollback may have helped me once out of the hundred times I had one.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage