Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Update 3.0.4 - December 2 2019

The Honorable Panda

Dragon Story Update 3.0.4 - December 2 2019

In case you do not have your device set to automatically download updates there is a new Dragon Story Update in the iTunes store. (iOS)

Version 3.0.4.- Bug Fixes and Performance improvements.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thanks, KP! <3

This update also includes fixes for the following:
    - users would sometimes encounter a squished screen with iOS 13
    - users could sometimes become stuck in a sync error loop with completed Bingo tasks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thanks, KP! <3

This update also includes fixes for the following:
    - users would sometimes encounter a squished screen with iOS 13
    - users could sometimes become stuck in a sync error loop with completed Bingo tasks
    Thank you, Elsa, for the clarification! The squished screen was driving me nuts!

Banned
    How long will that be for Android?

Banned
    #Android parity. But I guess 100% of the people play on iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    #Android parity. But I guess 100% of the people play on iOS.
    How do you figure it?s 100 percent of the people playing on iPhone only when someone on the forum is asking about Android right here as clearly they have android and not only that 3 of my friends play on android...lots of people play on android so that already it can?t be 100%. Not everyone is on ios just most people are on iOS. But that doesn?t mean they should be excluded. 😂
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    How do you figure it?s 100 percent of the people playing on iPhone only when someone on the forum is asking about Android right here as clearly they have android and not only that 3 of my friends play on android...lots of people play on android so that already it can?t be 100%. Not everyone is on ios just most people are on iOS. But that doesn?t mean they should be excluded. ��
    I think you missed the sarcasm there! I'm on an Android also and waiting for the update but it is easier to write code for iPhones because there are far fewer iPhone/iPad types to do systems checks with than Androids. With Android, they are going to have to test all the Samsung, LG, Alltech, etc. phones.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    How do you figure it?s 100 percent of the people playing on iPhone only when someone on the forum is asking about Android right here as clearly they have android and not only that 3 of my friends play on android...lots of people play on android so that already it can?t be 100%. Not everyone is on ios just most people are on iOS. But that doesn?t mean they should be excluded. 😂
    Yup, sarcasm. I'm an android player. I've given up on S8 being fair.

Rhino Keeper
    I would hope that part of the update for Android would be letting us travel to the frozen world.

Executive Chef
    My phone is still doing the squishing thing even after the update, in fact, it only does it on my iPhone, not my Android, but I can't stand to use the droid anymore than I have to. It's so much slower and I hate the herky-jerky movement. 😝

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast