Thread: Pets and Gazebo

Pets and Gazebo

Can someone please explain to me why I have to pay to house my pets?!? I have read through these threads that the pets can go to other homes but the last 5 pets that I have won are sitting in my storage because I will not pay money to purchase a 500 gem gazebo. And now I need 2 of them! This has to be a mistake and if there is someone who actually works here, fix it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gigis234 View Post
    Can someone please explain to me why I have to pay to house my pets?!? I have read through these threads that the pets can go to other homes but the last 5 pets that I have won are sitting in my storage because I will not pay money to purchase a 500 gem gazebo. And now I need 2 of them! This has to be a mistake and if there is someone who actually works here, fix it.
    Which pets are you attempting to place out?

I?ve won the past 5 leaderboard events and they?ve had a home to purchase for every single one. Now, if you?ve played this game a long time and have a lot of pets, you may already have these homes and maxed out the pet limit. Is this the case?

The Referee Bear can be placed in the wild life den; Gnomes in the Gnome Gathering; Zebra in Jungle Falls, Turkey in the Cornecopia thing. These are just off the top of my head and pets that I?ve won from the leaderboard event or through submitting in the Gallery.