Thread: Black Friday Sale Pet habitats!

Rhino Keeper

Black Friday Sale Pet habitats!

In the black Friday Sale there is a icy Reindeer for sale for 120 gems. I want to buy it but it says I need a gentle gazebo to buy it :'( and I want to buy it sooo badly but I don't want to buy the gazebo! Where can this pet live? Please help!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skkdjdkckdmj View Post
    In the black Friday Sale there is a icy Reindeer for sale for 120 gems. I want to buy it but it says I need a gentle gazebo to buy it :'( and I want to buy it sooo badly but I don't want to buy the gazebo! Where can this pet live? Please help!
    My guess would be either the Wildlife Den or the Reindeer Stable or the Icy Igloo, but I do not know. I think the Icy Reindeer is a new pet, just introduced for the sale. You could try buying it and then test it out with the different habitats you already have...and then save up gems until you can get the Gazebo, or until you find the right habitat.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    My guess would be either the Wildlife Den or the Reindeer Stable or the Icy Igloo, but I do not know. I think the Icy Reindeer is a new pet, just introduced for the sale. You could try buying it and then test it out with the different habitats you already have...and then save up gems until you can get the Gazebo, or until you find the right habitat.

I bought and placed it in the reindeer post.. I didn't try other habitats though.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, the Icy Reindeer was from previous Xmas event, but not as a prize, I saw it on somebody's farm months ago. Perhaps a special pet collection like the Bengal cat or Shiba dog or other....you name it.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, the Icy Reindeer was from previous Xmas event, but not as a prize, I saw it on somebody's farm months ago. Perhaps a special pet collection like the Bengal cat or Shiba dog or other....you name it.
    Yep it was for sale I think some time ago as I too seen it on other farms.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I bought and placed it in the reindeer post.. I didn't try other habitats though.
    Unfortunately I don't have a reindeer post so I guess I'm going empty handed this sale I really wanted it :'(