Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: GOAL: A Wonderful Time - 2019 December 03 (15 Days)

I think it's just the goal I dont know. I bought the log line (or line log) and it was gone.
    This morning I started the final portion of the goal so for the 4th time. We will see. Good thing it's only 12 Spring Dream needed because I only have about 24hrs left.
    I have thr loggers line again we will see if it disappears

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbie_35 View Post
    I think it's just the goal I dont know. I bought the log line (or line log) and it was gone.
    This morning I started the final portion of the goal so for the 4th time. We will see. Good thing it's only 12 Spring Dream needed because I only have about 24hrs left.
    I have thr loggers line again we will see if it disappears
    Without more details, it sounds like you're experiencing rollbacks. You might want to try visiting a few neighbors before closing out your game to try and force a sync with the s8 servers which should help your game 'remember' your last actions.

How do I get these titan tannenbaum trees and various other Christmas decorations... that are in goals ??

I'm trying to get the various Christmas decirations... I'm level 99 but they aren't unlocked to me... why?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney1964 View Post
    How do I get these titan tannenbaum trees and various other Christmas decorations... that are in goals ??
    Those decorations are from past limited time goals - you had to participate in the goal while it was active. If you missed the goals the first time around, you're only option is to wait to see if they're included in future sales.

Is there a new goal starting today in RS?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kimalenafatfairy View Post
    Is there a new goal starting today in RS?
    Thursday 19th

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567