Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: A Wonderful Time - 2019 December 03 (15 Days)

I know the holiday drink machine is now available but it's not showing up- to buy or otherwise. Is anyone else having this issue?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bassGoogle12 View Post
    I know the holiday drink machine is now available but it's not showing up- to buy or otherwise. Is anyone else having this issue?
    It should be the very first item listed under your Appliance Tab, if it's not showing then you may not be at a high enough level to purchase the item or participate in the Side Goal this time. I logged in to a level 6 account and didn't see it listed but I'm unsure of the exact level required to purchase the appliance.

If you're a long timer player and are at the highest level, then you should definite report the missing appliance in the Bugs Forum, located here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Rhino Keeper
    See even the game developers are finding it hard to keep up with frequency of creating goals/new developments.. mixing up machines, dropping of these RS collectibles in the corrently ongoing bakery story goal at the start (bug), and no collectible drop issue here etc etc.. Why not take some time and look into all considerations before launching an update ?! Its such an irony, gamers tell the glitches everytime and they keep correcting till the very end! Players find goals hard to complete with their real life obligations (there is a seperate thread where most have voted for longer goals). Storm8 finds it hard to mentain quality (ugly food, glitches,careless designing like drink glass converting to plate with fork and knife after bot finishes eating in BS..lol). Ahh life goes on.

I've purchased it but can't buy another....y is that?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by keithasimon View Post
    I've purchased it but can't buy another....y is that?
    Could you provide more details or context for this question?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Update: the Holiday Drink Machine has been added to the market, and the collectibles issue has been fixed
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    This is not Christmassy. This is more like a Pine Tree goal.

The Holiday Drink Machine looks like Christmas (yay), but I don't need the side goal as I have 4 already.

This goal Decor doesn't seem very Christmas or Wintery.. I like The wallpaper & holiday drink machine, I just wish there Were More Options from the Machine..
    Last edited by Achundrisw1991; 12-05-19 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Adding more

Won’t be doing this goal. The recipes and prizes just aren’t Christmasy enough for me, which is fine I’ll just use the time to rack up more coins. But I am really happy to have the Holiday Drink Machine again. I lost it when I lost access to my other restaurant.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    I hope the up coming value pack prize will be good here also, as I may unfortunately need to buy 1, because I now play the game on kappy333 (new player) and I just start the goal. Don't have many neighbours to depend on yet, so hopefully the value pack is good (so I can get extra goal parts) please please please - let it be a good prize.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast