Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 67

Thread: GOAL: A Wonderful Time - 2019 December 03 (15 Days)

  1. #51
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    100


    Winter Wonder Shake.

    The only recipe I liked till now is the 1st recipe of 2nd appliance.

  2. #52
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    152
    The side goal is gone now and it shouldn't be. So I guess anything I cook for it doesn't count. Should be at least 7 days left

  3. #53
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,113
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    The side goal is gone now and it shouldn't be. So I guess anything I cook for it doesn't count. Should be at least 7 days left
    According to my timers, there are 9 Days Left on both goals. This may sound silly but, are you sure you didn't finish it? It's happened before that players finish the goal but don't get the Congratulations screen so it looks like the goal simply disappeared.

    If this isn't the case, you should create a Bugs Post to see if the team can get you back on track: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 12-09-19 at 06:30 AM.

  4. #54
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    152
    Yea I have finished before and didnt know it. I dont think so this time cause i didn't have a lot of drink maker and it was going slow. Will double check before posting bug

  5. #55
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Near the corner of my bakery, near the Candy Apples in the corner. (Hint: A Robot)
    Posts
    471
    Well, it's probably a good thing I don't care for the prize now anyway. As my neigbours are all gifting 2nd goal parts/or food, while I do appreciate it, I do not need them yet, unfortunately, and probably never will. Since I cannot seem to progress. Regardless hopefully people will finish (the people who are doing the goal) and the enjoy the rest.

  6. #56
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,205
    Once again I'm behind schedule.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

    Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

  7. #57
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    822
    I LOVE THE SPRING DREAM. It is poorly titled (seems nothing like Spring) but it's lovely for Christmas punch.

  8. #58
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,113
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    I LOVE THE SPRING DREAM. It is poorly titled (seems nothing like Spring) but it's lovely for Christmas punch.
    Agreed - it's definitely the best drink presentation we've gotten in ages.
    Think Item Trading in BS/RS is a good idea? Click HERE to visit my thread on the topic!

  9. #59
    Is anyone having an issue with the last portion of the main goal? I finish the gingerbread nog, buy the prize and start the spring dream. Then I go back to my restaurant hours later and I'm back at the gingerbread nog having 3 more to make this goal. At this rate I will never finish. I thought it was me. Seems theres a tech issue.

  10. #60
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbie_35 View Post
    Is anyone having an issue with the last portion of the main goal? I finish the gingerbread nog, buy the prize and start the spring dream. Then I go back to my restaurant hours later and I'm back at the gingerbread nog having 3 more to make this goal. At this rate I will never finish. I thought it was me. Seems theres a tech issue.
    Is it only the goal that's rolling back when you reenter your bakery, or is it every action you took before you closed the game?
    Think Item Trading in BS/RS is a good idea? Click HERE to visit my thread on the topic!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •